Nice methol mix for menthol lovers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't been vaping for that long but already I have tried a bunch of menthol flavors from No.7, litecig, wicked, v4L, and Halo. I was a pack a day smoker of Newport or Camel Crush. I used to smoke analogs and vape together. However after I tasted Halo's Menthol Ice, I fell in love. I have not smoked an analog since then.

The Menthol ice was great but I decided to add just a touch of menthol crystal's and WOW. I am in heaven. It is amazing how great this taste!!It leaves that refreshing feeling in your mouth and the TH is great. I loooooooove it!!!!

For all you menthol lovers, I recommend you try it. In a small bottle add about two small shards of crystal menthols (start off small and add more as needed). Then pour in your Menthol Ice. Pour some hot water in a cup and let the bottle sit in the cup, to allow the crystals to dissolve (about 3 minutes). Shake the bottle and try it. If it is too strong, add more e liquid. Adjust according to your taste.

This forum has helped me so much. I wanted repay by sharing my menthol story.

7thCabal

ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2010
808state
Take those crystals crush them in a baggie/ziplock, put the crushed crystals in a bottle add PGA-- just enuff to dissolve, shake, shake , shake... then use a dropper to dispense into your liquid. 1 drop per 2ml liquid to start-- adjust to your liking.

It'll be a bit easier to replicate once you find your sweet spot than dropping rocks in a bottle. YMMV.
Aloha!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread