• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Meet up????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on lets start working on geeting a meet up together!!! Anyone interested in one or a possibility of one email me @

nepavapors@verizon.net

PLACE "MEETUP" IN THE subject line...

Give some details about where you currently reside and about how far you can travel... Also if possible when would you like it.. Weekend/weekday/day/night??

Jeff

Stephra

ECF Veteran
Feb 12, 2010
Pennsylvania
I'm interested in a meet but uncertain how feasible it will end up being for me. My work week STARTS on Saturday, so weekends are hard for me to handle. Plus I'm here in the middle of the state... I feel so removed from everyone!

It seems like some smaller, localized meets might be easier to swing. There's a contingent out west near Pittsburgh, and it seems a bunch are in the south/southeast. Perhaps those would be two good areas to focus on right now?

AaronB

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2010
Bernville Pennsylvania
I'm interested in a meet but uncertain how feasible it will end up being for me. My work week STARTS on Saturday, so weekends are hard for me to handle. Plus I'm here in the middle of the state... I feel so removed from everyone!

It seems like some smaller, localized meets might be easier to swing. There's a contingent out west near Pittsburgh, and it seems a bunch are in the south/southeast. Perhaps those would be two good areas to focus on right now?

How far from Harrisburg are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread