• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Just a quick note

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone. I just wanted to type up a quick message.

First and most importantly I want to thank each and every vendor who took the time and money to donate something:

litecigusa.net
Goodphrophets.com
VapRlife.com
Cignot.com
Eliquidplanet.com
Digitalciggz.com
Puresmoker.com
Diyflavorshack.com
jcsmoke.com

If you do purchase from any of these vendors please please make sure you let them know you are a part of NEPA Vapors so they know their donations were worth it. Either email them or just put something in the comment field on checkout.

I gotta give major props to Shawn at litecigusa.net who gave everyone 2-4 drip tips, 510 atomizers & 510 cartomizers and also donated about $600-$700 in products for the raffle. Thank you Shawn.

Also to GP for showing up and giving tons of juice out all night and some products for the raffle.

And most importantly everyone that showed up. Each and everyone of you are the reason why vaping will continue to prevail over tobacco.

I have to thank a couple people who helped spread the word. Bonnie and her husband Cisco, Stephtra, Red Girl, and Vaporcast. You guys spread the word more then I could have imagined. Thank you guys. Thanks Cisco for the great conversations and words of inspiration.

Keep an eye on the forums and if you want to be a part of the email list for the NEPA VAPORS meet up group please email me at nepavapors@Verizon.net or on twitter at @nepavapors

I will keep everyone posted on news and info about our group meetups. If you have anything you would like to tell the email list email me and I will send it out.

Thanks again and vape on!!!

Jeff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 25
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread