• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Lancaster/Reading Area Meet up, early planning stages

Status
Not open for further replies.

jhemps

ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2009
Carlisle, PA
Good News Everybody! I'm not dead, i've just been away from the forums for a while. Just checking in to see how everyone's doing, since I really haven't been around since the hazleton meetup. I'll be keeping an eye on this thread, since a Lancaster/reading meetup is a reasonable distance for me to drive. I promise I won't buy 80 raffle tickets this time. :)

phorbin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2010
Gamehendge
Good News Everybody! I'm not dead, i've just been away from the forums for a while. Just checking in to see how everyone's doing, since I really haven't been around since the hazleton meetup. I'll be keeping an eye on this thread, since a Lancaster/reading meetup is a reasonable distance for me to drive. I promise I won't buy 80 raffle tickets this time. :)

LOL...u can buy as many as you want....looks like any sort of big meetup isn't going to happen until january now JHemps. It is possible a quickly patched together smaller meet-up, perhaps at a local bar or something, could still happen before Xmas though. I'll keep this thread updated when I know more.

dirt2suck

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2009
Ephrata PA USA
I cant answer for phorbin, but must say he could be busy.

I will be talking with a local brewery/restaurant owner/friend this week to see if he wants to host a Vape gathering. For 20-100 people
I also have a couple more options for smaller get togethers. 5-20 people

I think it has just been further down on the list from the holiday(s)
But obviously it is on alot of peoples minds.
Everyday and night for me, lol.

I will try to update when I can.
And also, the GP store is a mini meet every day!

PS, check my subforum soon, I want to try to find days/times that would work best for this activity.

Thansk
Rob

Last edited:

phorbin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2010
Gamehendge
hi gang....sorry for the delay in responses, the holiday season has been a little hectic so I haven't had a lot of time the last 2 weeks for ECF or planning the event. I haven't had much luck with the two bigger venues I was looking at which would have been able to handle up to 100 people. I have friends at a local bar in lancaster who would be willing to host us, but we would be limited to probably 30, maybe 40 attendies before we filled the room. If you all are interested in this setup let me know and I can have something together for January. Let me know what you think gang.

Phorbin

PS, we might be able to use this particular bar for regular meetups, maybe have something going on a monthly or bi-monthly basis.

o4_srt

ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Lancaster, PA
I cant answer for phorbin, but must say he could be busy.

I will be talking with a local brewery/restaurant owner/friend this week to see if he wants to host a Vape gathering. For 20-100 people
I also have a couple more options for smaller get togethers. 5-20 people

I think it has just been further down on the list from the holiday(s)
But obviously it is on alot of peoples minds.
Everyday and night for me, lol.

I will try to update when I can.
And also, the GP store is a mini meet every day!

PS, check my subforum soon, I want to try to find days/times that would work best for this activity.

Thansk
Rob

local brewery owner....craft beer AND vaping? Now you're talking. LBC? Stoudt's? Swashbuckler? Iron hill? JoBoy's? Union Barrel works? Bube's? it can't be spring house because their brewpub isn't open yet. Troeg's and ABC are in harrisburg, and victory is also a bit of a drive.

dirt2suck

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2009
Ephrata PA USA
local brewery owner....craft beer AND vaping? Now you're talking. LBC? Stoudt's? Swashbuckler? Iron hill? JoBoy's? Union Barrel works? Bube's? it can't be spring house because their brewpub isn't open yet. Troeg's and ABC are in harrisburg, and victory is also a bit of a drive.

Woah, slow down hehe.

Yes the Union Barrel Works.
The owner was the brewmaster for Stoudts for like 17 years or something before opening the UBW about 3 years ago.
I helped paint the place, so I am kinda "golden" and treated very, very nice when I go there, like family.
It is literally .5 miles from my store, and can see it from my window!!!

We went there sat and i already told him I will be around to talk.
Just have to convince him that his class of customers might have to see vapor!

I think we will be fine, but I will update when possible.

I also have to talk to him about some other stuff again.....but I will keep that on the DL

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread