Not open for further replies.

kempo63

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2011
Stockton, CA
militaryyearbookproject.com
Today I received my M1A1 (took 4 days btw, !#$@& USPS, I'm only like 3 hrs away from Notcigs), Dropped in a Fusion, filled it, filled the tank, hit the sucker, and, NADA. Clogged carto. No airflow all all! Drilled that one with a 3/32 hole. Cleaned the tank out for another go at it. What a mess!

Round two went a lot better thanks to the wifey's dremel. Slotted a hole and is working pretty good so far. I must have drilled too far into the first carto and damaged sumptin.

Do I have to make more than one hole in the carto for thicker juices? I'm using 50/50 right now and seems ok. Or am I better off with an 80/20 juice?

Is there a way to recover the juice if I want to change the carto?

So many questions. I need...

i_give_up.jpg

kempo63

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2011
Stockton, CA
Will do guys, justed slotted another carto with two holes this time, and marked carto above o-ring. First carto is working ok, still, even with one slot. I think I'm gonna love this tank, another QUALITY product from Notcigs. Although I was a little surprised when opening the box -- I was like is that it? That little thing? Haha, I guess pictures make everything look bigger than they are in real life.

Pioneersnt

Oct 18, 2011
SoCal
Guess the number and size of the holes would depend on the juice.
I am using only one hole punched with a carto punch and 100% vg from virgin vapor with no issues. Boge cartos have been lasting for well over a week. I had some vg juice from another vendor and had to punch four holes to get the stuff into the carto and the carto would only last 1-1 1/2 days max.

kempo63

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2011
Stockton, CA
Boge cartos have been lasting for well over a week.

Hoping that my cartos start lasting a little longer. I was only getting one day out the Boges that I have. SR, LR, didn't matter. They clogged after 3-5 mls not matter what juice I used it seemed like. I don't know what's up with the Boges lately. I'm rockin' a Fusion now with 50PG/50VG and not having a problem. They say cartos seem to last longer in a tank, Hence the M1A1.

908Tracy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2010
NJ
Glad both you and beans are up and running smoothly now Kempo!!! My first punched carto lasted weeks, second only one week, now on my third carto (all Boges btw) and we will see. I'm hoping the second carto was just boge-us! lol

As for emptying out a tank full of juice, I just reinsert the syringe to the fill port (mine has screw...love it!) and tip the tank and suck it out! Easy-peasy!

Did I mention how much I LOVE my M1A1 with the screw??? .....yeah, I guess I have. lol Please never stop making them available Buzz!!!!! They rock my socks. ;)

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
How long your cartos last also has to do with what flavorings and/or sweeteners are in your juice. My Fusions will rock a month with my organic caramel cream, but only a couple of days with a much heavier, sweeter (and darker in color) juice I mix. I have to use Boges for that juice and still only get about a week out of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread