Loving my new Buzz Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkside77

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2011
Bruno SK
My new Rootbeer Buzz Pro came in the mail today and let me tell you this unit is sweet. I really did not know what to expect when I ordered this unit but I wanted something new and the buzz had good reviews and the price was good. I did not know if I would like the fact that it did not have a screen like my lava tube but it is so easy to adjust for sweet spot that the screen is totally not needed. The buzz hits hard and fires every time, the pot seems very smooth and almost linear till about 5.2v. At the end of the day I am very happy with my purchase and will recommend the buzz or for that matter all notcigs products to my friends. My only regret is that I did not buy a VVPV at the same time. Great product great service loving my Buzz.:vapor:

BuzzKill

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Central Coast Ca.
www.notcigs.com
My new Rootbeer Buzz Pro came in the mail today and let me tell you this unit is sweet. I really did not know what to expect when I ordered this unit but I wanted something new and the buzz had good reviews and the price was good. I did not know if I would like the fact that it did not have a screen like my lava tube but it is so easy to adjust for sweet spot that the screen is totally not needed. The buzz hits hard and fires every time, the pot seems very smooth and almost linear till about 5.2v. At the end of the day I am very happy with my purchase and will recommend the buzz or for that matter all notcigs products to my friends. My only regret is that I did not buy a VVPV at the same time. Great product great service loving my Buzz.:vapor:

Very cool ! glad you are enjoying it !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread