Status
Not open for further replies.

kellie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2009
Binghamton, NY
I got my Buzz on Monday. I have had my original For several months and it was the mod for me. Nothing eles hit like that for me and everything I have has always worked flawless on it. I never really changed the voltage since I set it at 3.7v.
Then came along the Buzz Pro, I ordered the purple with chrome end caps. I wasn't sure about the color. I like my PV's black and my original Buzz is black. The purple is really pretty. It works with every atty and carto I have. I use a shorty adapter is not to ruin the threading or get juice in the top. It works flawless, a nice smooth hit everytime. The new wheel to adjust the voltage instead of the screwdriver is just amazing! As I said I never really changed the voltage much but I am having so much fun dialing the perfect throat hit and flavor everytime. There are three marks on the dial white orange and red, orange being 4.5v.
The battery in my original Buzz lasted about 10 hours. I am getting almost 24 hours out of the Buzz Pro. I vape anywhere from 3-4ml a day.
I'm not very good at reviews but the Buzz Pro is a awesome PV and my review doesn't do it justice. I love the Buzz Pro. Actually thinking of getting another one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread