Lounge Lizards / Misfits / Free Thinkers / Bohemians & the Forgotten :: Young at Heart Only

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
Can you pick out the one with the hook compared to the real deal?

Some tiers really go for the most realistic imitation they can tye.

Screenshot 2024-05-08 at 4.45.15 PM.png

This much more practical pattern can be just as deadly.
Screenshot 2024-05-08 at 4.46.21 PM.png

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
I ran 102 temp yesterday but it broke. Had some low BP last night too but now that is back to normal.

Like "my town" says, I got out today and got the yard mowed before it rains. It was awful. Did not do as good a job as I usually do but it is okay. I'll do better next week.

I have got to get to feeling better. This cough and stuffy nose is no fun. I want to go to the Moose Lodge Friday night. They are having Prime Rib and as if that was not enough, they are having a band there too. I gotta go!
dancing.gif

:wub:

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
Oh, I forgot to tell you, Ken's father called me twice the other night but I did not feel well so I did not answers. Yesterday I called him back to see what he wanted. Did he ask if I got back ok? Did he ask how I was doing without Ken? Nope! He wanted to know if I had ordered Ken's gravestone. I told him no. He said it would be around $1000 and he just did not have it. I politely told him he would have to save it up just like I would have to do.

I am respectful to my elders and I try to be nice to everyone but my "nice" is dwindling! Sheesh! The size of people's cajones never ceases to amaze me. I know I am easily taken advantage of and that's okay with me because I'd rather be that way than so cold-hearted but enough is enough.

But if you really want to know the truth, if in the next six months or so, if his dad does not get him one, I will. Hopefully his family will do the right thing for a change.

Better go get a shower before I start itching more and get the pollen off. Hope everyone has a nice night. :wub:

Janet H

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2011
PA
As we here in Fly Over Country prepare for the much covered 'cicada' invasion, there are those that prepare to make good use of what should prove to be a readily available free ingredient ..

View attachment 1012454
Oh my stomach! Now how am I going to get this picture out of my head? If I was starving I'd eat grass before that stuff would get past my lips! Tory, don't look at this!!

Janet H

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2011
PA
Tory, when I get a rotisserie chicken I use anything not saved for eating, put it in a pot, cover with water and let it simmer for an hour or so. Sometimes I'll add celery, onions, parsley etc. Whatever I have on hand. Then bag it up and freeze it flat. Boy does it come in handy for gravies etc, but when I'm sick it's easy to pull it out and add noodles or rice without having to spend much time in the kitchen. I even freeze some shredded chicken to add. And you don't have t be sick to enjoy it.

After the couple weeks you've just had it seems like your body is telling you that you need some real rest.

Janet H

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2011
PA
@DavidOck - haven't tried trapping Maggie between my knees yet, but that's a good idea especially if Mike isn't around. Usually he holds her tight and I grab her head with one hand and squirt the meds in the side of her mouth with the other, I did manage to trap her in her cozy once and got her meds into her by myself, but not sure she'll let me get away with that again,

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
Morning, all.

Another dry day here, that's two :) And the guess is for it to stay dry and get hot - as in July temps, in the 80s, for the weekend. Too soon!

haven't tried trapping Maggie between my knees yet,

More between the thighs, but you get the idea. :) Yeah, near impossible to do single person otherwise.

1715262287415.png

Users who are viewing this thread