Lost my 510 charger! Meep!

Status
Not open for further replies.

niperwiper

Jul 3, 2012
Athens, Georgia
Hey folks,

I've been moving around a lot recently, on the go like crazy switching apartments and colleges. I'll be in Augusta, GA all day today and Athens, GA starting Friday, and then [finally with my own car at that point] Atlanta starting on Monday.

Unfortunately, during all the moving process, I managed to lose my only 510 charger for my eGo. Should I just call up all the local tobacco shops to see if they have any stocked? Or does anybody know of where to find a good directory of e-cigarette suppliers? I've done the basic googling, but you know what kind of bs pops up from this.

I've been analog-clean for almost a month now, but have always kept my PV nearby. I'm wigging out slightly at its disappearance, but am set on not caving in to my cravings and want to just find a local supplier and go up to them personally to buy TWO chargers rather than my missing one. Such a lack of forethought in not getting two! AGH! *facepalm*

EDIT: Victorious Vapors, a vaping shop here in Augusta, was found thanks to meli.! Got everything I wanted and a lot more!

Last edited:

niperwiper

Jul 3, 2012
Athens, Georgia
Hmmm, that may be what it will have to come down to DickRRR, buying a Blu charger that is. Augusta blows regarding any sort of unique items. I'm not surprised, meli., that all the vendors are around the Atlanta area. Thankfully I'm moving over there soon! The meantime is the problem, though. I'll keep searching around for mine and maybe somebody on these forums will know of a niche dealer around here!

meli.

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2012
Private Suite GroenDakkies
Okay, so I've done a small search and have come up with the following:

Victorious Vapors Website | The Future is Now... Let's Vape!
New Store: 257 Bobby Jones Expressway Suite 3 Augusta, Ga 30907.
Search them out on google too for more info, they are based in Martinez, GA

Perhaps contacting them they might be able to hook you up?

Last edited:

niperwiper

Jul 3, 2012
Athens, Georgia
Okay, so I've done a small search and have come up with the following:

Victorious Vapors Website | The Future is Now... Let's Vape!
New Store: 257 Bobby Jones Expressway Suite 3 Augusta, Ga 30907.
Search them out on google too for more info, they are based in Martinez, GA

Perhaps contacting them they might be able to hook you up?

I know where that is!! Thank you so much! I'll get in contact with them ASAP and let you know the results. (It's actually within easy biking distance for me too, so I'll get some exercise while I'm at it)

Last edited:
So I biked over there, very hot day already by the way, 94 and it's only 11 am! Nice ride, I got over there and found a wonderful little store with all kinds of stocked liquids! Mostly of the sweet variety, though they did have the standard tobaccos as well. That's all good by me though, I've grown past tobacco-ish flavor by now.

The great thing was how well priced the liquids were, even with nicotine! I got 90 mL of liquid, two chargers with wall plugs, and an ego case for $60 + taxes. The liquid was only $30 of that! 2/$10 for the 15 mL variety, with or without nicotine. $10 for the 30mL, $15 for a 60mL!

I've yet to try any of the liquids yet as I'm still charging, but I'll edit this post later to let other Augustans know how good the product is if they happen across this post! Thanks so much for the great find, meli.!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread