Heading to local supplier after work!

Status
Not open for further replies.

smiddog

Verified Member
Apr 3, 2013
NH
I've been at it for about 2 months using my V2 (kr808d-1) batteries, and Greensmoke (kr808d-2) batteries , refilling my cartos with various juices from various vendors and have been pretty happy with it. Just have to be sure to carry my pcc with me everywhere so I always have a fresh battery. I've bought some clearos and I don't like them, they all leak so bad. So keep going back to the cartos/ refilling, using the spin method. So, I'm confused, I was wanting to upgrade, but now I'm thinking tank systems are no good, and clearos are the way to go? Again , maybe I just got crappy clearos but they don't do anything for me except make a mess :) Please help! thanks all

rdix33

ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2009
Phoenix, Arizona
I am with you on this. I love supporting my local shop (Xtreme Vapour) although I do buy plenty of stuff online. I paid more than I had to when I bought my first kit from them. But, boy was I happy when my only charger died and I was able to take it there for immediate free replacement instead of having to wait a week to get a new one from the internet.

Edit: Because I see that rdix33 and I are both in Phoenix. Maybe you go to Xtreme Vapour's shop too?

Hey neighbor. No I've never been to Xtreme. I just looked them up and they're not far from me though. I usually go to zikwid lounge on Bell rd. Same neck of the woods though. I think I have a weekend adventure planned.

If you ever go to Zikwids, try their Honey Blonde. It's out of this world. Taste like your vaping pure honey with a hint of tobacco. Mmm good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread