Looking to have some items GOLD PLATED. Any info/advice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

651Ploomin

Jul 28, 2014
Minneapolis, MN
Hey guys! Had a quick question..

Im after a limited edition plumeveil, gold plated cap, but it's nearly impossible to find...and I dont plan on finding one any time soon. I think it would look beautiful on my J60 box mod with the gold plated switch..sooo, I decided I might just get my v1.5, which should be coming soon, gold plated. Im also thinking about having my XXIX gold plated (love the mod, love everything about it..EXCEPT the copper. I hate having to polish it every few days to keep it looking nice)

I have heard there are vape related sites that do custom plating for people..I searched, and found M-vapes custom polishing and plating service - M-Vapes but they arent stateside. $60 USD for the rda plating..and even more for the mod. Is this normal pricing for plating? I honestly have no idea whatsoever.

I was told I could just go to a jeweler and get a decent price..but the guy didnt know (ballpark) what that price would be. I just want to know whats fair and whats not..and would prefer to send it to a vape related company that does good work.

If anyone has any suggestions, Im all ears. Especially anyone thats had anything plated personally

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread