Looking for recommendations for RBA deck with compatible tank.

Alphantor

• Dec 29, 2022
    Looking for recommendations for RBA deck with compatible tank. My tank that came with my Old Cyborg Quest is leaking badly. I think it happened when It bumped something to hard on accident so I need to replace it as soon as possible.

I was looking at the Smok TFV12 Prince RBA Deck but it doesn't seem any place has them in stock. I see weird websites but I am not sure I could trust them.

However the tank is available for $24.99 at Element Vape

can i get suggestions for a good RBA deck with compatible tank? (USA)

ps: I don't want an RTA only RBA
    Also I am still considering the Brunhilde MLT RTA but want to see what my other options are.

thank you

Last edited:
    The Lost Vape UB Tank with UB RBA deck gives great flavor and is easy to build.
    First look for the RBA deck as it's sold out most places.
    Another option that I would recommend is looking into the WOTOFO smrt coil kits. It includes a rebuildable vertical mesh coil head, 6 mesh coils, cotton, tool and spare o-rings. they can be found on sites like sourcemore and healthcabin for a few dollars each. They make kits for PnP/GTX, V8 Baby, Nord, and RPM coils

• Agree
    Reactions: Alphantor

Alphantor

• Dec 29, 2022
    The Lost Vape UB Tank with UB RBA deck gives great flavor and is easy to build.
    First look for the RBA deck as it's sold out most places.
    Another option that I would recommend is looking into the WOTOFO smrt coil kits. It includes a rebuildable vertical mesh coil head, 6 mesh coils, cotton, tool and spare o-rings. they can be found on sites like sourcemore and healthcabin for a few dollars each. They make kits for PnP/GTX, V8 Baby, Nord, and RPM coils
    Sorry I accidentally miss clicked.
    Thank you for the suggestion I will look into that one. Is there other RBA deck like the UB PRO RBA?

Alphantor

• Dec 29, 2022
    Don't have any other suggestions off the top of my head but I will advise you that the VooPoo PnP RBA deck is garbage, way too small and fragile. you can barely fit a thin round wire build in it
    Thank you! yes I am reading stuff on Google. I searched Best RBA deck and nothings really coming up except the UB PRO RBA.

I just watched a video about the SMOKTech TFV12 Prince RBA Head and its double coil.
    Honestly I just started vaping after like 2016 maybe 2017 then stopped for a few years. Started again in December 2022.

5 or 6 years ago I started with the SubVod. It was nice little device for its time! Then I got the Cyborg Quest in December 2022 and it broke so Lost Vape sent me a Centaurus M200 that I am using now but it didn't come with a tank so I kept the old Cyborg Quest tank with the UB PRO RBA deck.

But a few days ago I was sitting outside on a metal swing and when I got up it was in my pocket sideways and I bumped the metal arm rest on the Tank pretty hard and it started leaking since then.

Its so bad that if I barely tilt it 15 or 20 degrees all the juice starts coming out the Vent hole.
    But I really don't want to get the same thing again. But this tank is unusable

I did a post a few days ago about the Brunhilde MLT RTA and now I am really thinking I am just going to go with that and buy it.

Alphantor

• Dec 29, 2022
    Alright so I wanted to update. I was under the wrong assumption about MTL thought it was like a regular vape you just puff and inhale DL I had no idea that MTL its mouth to long so I passed on those tanks that were MLT and just bought the Wotofo Gear V2 24mm RTA on Element Vap.

I think I am going to be happy with it when it arrives. I will post a pic when i get it.

Thank you.

lamywaby

Moved On
    Feb 8, 2023
    Looking for recommendations for RBA deck with compatible tank. My tank that came with my Old Cyborg Quest is leaking badly. I think it happened when It bumped something to hard on accident so I need to replace it as soon as possible.

I was looking at the Smok TFV12 Prince RBA Deck but it doesn't seem any place has them in stock. I see weird websites but I am not sure I could trust them.

However the tank is available for $24.99 at Element Vape

can i get suggestions for a good RBA deck with compatible tank? (USA)

ps: I don't want an RTA only RBA
    Also I am still considering the Brunhilde MLT RTA but want to see what my other options are.

thank you. Micro credential courses offer targeted, skill-focused learning experiences, allowing individuals to acquire specific competencies quickly and efficiently. They are becoming increasingly popular for professionals seeking to stay competitive and adaptable in rapidly evolving industries.
    Does anybody know if there’s an RBA deck for the Vaporesso NRG mini sub-ohm tank? I’m sure the TFV8 baby beast RBA.

Users who are viewing this thread