Best Mtl tank with rba deck

Status
Not open for further replies.

ddirtyvapes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Portland, ME
Do you specifically want a tank that also takes factory coils, or would a MTL RTA be fine? You said you want one in which can you make your own coil "too," is it okay if you can ONLY make your own coil?

If yes, the Serpent Mini or Serpent Mini Alto by Wotofo would probably fit the bill quite well. There are definitely some others, but Wotofo has killed the single coil flavor RTA game lately.

Mine's still in the mail but the Alto is getting rave reviews. That might hold up better for chain vaping, possibly.

Reactions: Eskie

benley73

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2016
Coppervape hussar , is a good one , single coil deck nano tank avalible has a Airflow pins for MTL 13£ on gearbest ,

Taifun GTv3 , but needs a deck insert to ne more restrictive MTL

SRV4 on gearbest 20£
Comes with 2 SS tank cages and a pc tank single coil great DTL and MTL if you get nano kit
You can buy a nano kit for 9usd that comes with a nano tank and restricted airflow pin for MTL

Taifun GT v2 nice restricted vape ,

Kayfun v5
Kayfun v5 mini you can purchase deck inserts to make them more restrictive ,

Ive just ordered a Skyline RTA , comes with 8 deck inserts , mines a clone since Authentic is 189Euros and never ever in stock
Pico RTA another good one SXK

Doggy Style 2k rta SXK

Theres plenty out there and lots of threads available ,
First 2 pics Skyline RTA .

3rd pic is Hussar RTA nano on dna 75 ,
4th /5thpic is Origen MKII
RDTA MTL,

6th is Ser V4 , ( flash e Vapour v4 rdta , excellent Flavoursfrom this beautiful odd looking tank.
7th pic is of top left Taifun GTv2 , top right TaiFun GTv3 RTA, bottom left hussar rta metal tank , bottom right is SRv4 with an odd drip tip of my own ,
8520bdf742af9e0ee0228c1ca2f7a4e2.jpg
d6498848e21ec81903fed3959a9f7f4f.jpg
53e82e3bd449efda0cc017d248962af2.jpg
44d0795d7ac115769937e7d5f3e8488f.jpg
7039e3c0343211bc23d86bf870b559b7.jpg
db334b6b49de20d6bee12b4d11723442.jpg
fec53504354ffbcf215ef5a97264ab34.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Reactions: David Wolf

Diver9543

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2015
Oklahoma City, OK, USA
I am using Tobeco Kayfun V5 and also the Tobeco Kayfun V3.1. Like mentioned earlier, I had to get the restrictor kit for the V5 to be good for MTL. The V5 can be picked up for about $25. The V3.1 is on clearance at Vapor Bank for $2.99. That is not a typing error. I have 3 of them in rotation and another 3 in my vape stash. For under 3 bucks it is a great way to see if you really like rebuilding your own decks.

Saud.Khan

May 6, 2017
Do you specifically want a tank that also takes factory coils, or would a MTL RTA be fine? You said you want one in which can you make your own coil "too," is it okay if you can ONLY make your own coil?

If yes, the Serpent Mini or Serpent Mini Alto by Wotofo would probably fit the bill quite well. There are definitely some others, but Wotofo has killed the single coil flavor RTA game lately.

Mine's still in the mail but the Alto is getting rave reviews. That might hold up better for chain vaping, possibly.

I am specifically looking for a MTL with rba deck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

benley73

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2016

What size tank capacity are you looking for ,
Merlin mini is 2ml , theres plenty of other larger Capacity

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
Look up all the ones mentioned on YouTube , then you can see which one you like best
The ones I mentioned are Clones of very expensive high end RTA,s mainly single coil that the authentic cost from 100£-200£, but being clones dont mean there any less that the authentic , As long as you choose the right company

Last edited:

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
There are few mtl tanks on the market that use factory coils. Even fewer with RBAs. About the only solution I can think of would be something that takes a Triton RBA or a CLR coil. Add in supporting lots of chain vaping and I'm not sure anything will fit those criteria as I'm not sure either RBA can be built out for heavy chain vaping, just not enough wick to support it.

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015

I recommend the Digiflavor Siren MTL GTA. It's available at 3AVAPE now for $25, which is an excellent price. 3AVAPE is an online vendor based in China, so it may take a bit for your Sirens to make their way to you, but they have great customer service.

√ Digiflavor Siren 22MM MTL GTA

I recommend the 22 mm Siren. The Siren is very reasonably priced and it will provide excellent flavor with very easy building and wicking. I've been using the Siren since October or November, almost exclusively, and I have never had a dry hit with it. I'll be happy to answer any questions you have about the Siren here, but if you want to visit our Siren thread, I'll link you to it below.

Digiflavor Siren GTA

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2013
BC Canada
Kayfuns are good to learn patience on and learning how to wick without leaking. Master leak free kayfuns and you will be able build any other atty. My wife and I been vaping subtank mini's RBA for a couple years now, from .2ohm nasty SS clapton builds to 1.6ohm for my tootle puffing wife the subtank has performed great. Its been reliable and a great atty for us. Lots of spare parts available and super easy to build on. I can't say much about the factory coils since IMO vertical coils suck and the horizontal coil heads I take apart and replace with my own build when they are still new for emergency replacement incase my wife cooks her atty while were in the car traveling.
There are lots of good attys to choose from, lots more than when I started vaping so play the field till you find that perfect atty.

Reactions: David Wolf

Simar Sidhu

Moved On
Jun 1, 2017
  • Deleted by retired1
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread