Looking for an advice - Online shop for DIY base and flavour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruchpilot1982

Jul 27, 2015
Hey vaping Guys!

I'm quite new in the states (New Mexico) and i'm looking for an online shop which is selling DIY e-liquid Base (PG and VG up to 1 Liter with about 0-6mg Nicotin) low in price but good in quality. Can anybody give me a good advice for an online shop directly in the states?

Separately to this i'm also looking for a good and cheap online DIY e-liquid Flavour Dealer. Has anybody a recommendation?

Best regards
Jojo

Rsunderl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 4, 2014
Silver Spring, MD, USA
full

Hi @Bruchpilot1982 and welcome to the forum!

For all things DIY head on over to the DIY ELiquid Forum .

You will not be able to post there until you get in your first 5 posts and the servers update at :25 past the hour. Make sure to read all the "stickies". Also check out the blogs by ECF members Hoosier, dannyv45 & Bill .

dannyv45 posted this thread a while ago. Recommended Reading For People New to DYI.

For a juice mixing calculator consider using eJuiceMeUp

Here are some threads you may like to read through for different flavoring companies. Many of the posts include recipes and comments about a specific flavor.

1. Flavor Arts (FA) - Pure Vapes has 3ml FlavourArt flavorings
2. The Flavor Apprentice (TFA) - The Flavor Apprentice Flavoring Thread
3. Inawera (IW) - Inawera - a few reviews
4. Hangsen - The Hangsen Thread
5. VapingZone (VZ) - New Super Concentrated Flavors & New Super Concentrated Flavors - Part 2

The DIY Vendor list can be found here: DIY Vendor Supply List

DIY Recipe Sites

* ECF E-Liquid Recipes <= Place to post your recipes here on ECF
* EcigExpress Archive Cookbook
* E-Liquid Recipes UK
* kritikalmass - E-Liquid Recipes
* One Stop DIY Shop - Recipes

Hope it helps and Happy Vaping!

Reactions: misswish1

speedy_r6

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2015
Illinois, US
If you are willing to dilute the mixture, you can get much better deals than ordering 6mg liquid. For example, I am ordering a 250mL order from nude nicotine for 100mg base for $40 after shipping. If I were to mix at 6mg, that should make about 4 liters of juice. If you order PG and VG from somewhere like essential depot, you can get those for about $13 for 946mL. That means I would pay about $80 to make 4L of 6mg base, or about 20 bucks for 1L.

Nudenicotine will sell you a 1L bottle of 6mg base for $32 plus shipping. If you don't want to dilute, I would suggest ordering from them and then ordering the flavorings from mtbakervapor.com since they have a MUCH wider selection of flavors. Any of the ones Rsundrel listed are also good choices for flavors. Mt baker also sells plastic bottles to store the mixes in.

Diluting it yourself would be some extra work, but would cut the cost roughly in half. You just have to determine if the savings is worth your time. To me, it is. To other people, it isn't. It all comes down to personal preference.

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2015
West Virginia, USA
DIY SUPPLIERS
Bull City Vapor - Best Prices on DIY e-liquid Supplies (Capella, Flavour Art, Flavor West, Hangsen, Inawera, Flavor Apprentice)
Wizard Labs (Capella, LorAnn, Seedman, Flavor Apprentice, )
DIY E-Liquid, Electronic Cigarettes and Wholesale Nicotine & E-Cig Juice | EcigExpress (Flavour Art, Flavor West, LorAnn, Flavors Express, Natures Flavors,
Signature (TFA), Jungle Flavors, Hangsen, Tasty Puff, Inawera, Capella)
DIY E-Cig Supplies & E-Cigarette Liquid | Make Your Own E-Liquid | RTS Vapes (LorAnn, Capella, Hangsen, Flavour Art, Flavor Apprentice, FLavor Jungle,
Flavor West, Inawera, RTS blends)
Electronic Cigarettes | E-Liquids - MyFreedomSmokes (LorAnn, Flavour Art, Flavor Apprentice, MFS house blends)
http://www.diyflavorshack.com/ (House blends/brands)
Perfumers Apprentice - The Flavor Apprentice - World of Flavors (TPA/TFA)
Capella Flavor Drops - Over 75+ Water Soluble Concentrated Flavorings (Capella)
Flavor West (Flavor West)
DIY E-liquid Supplies - Home (Capella, Flavor West, LorAnn, Flavor Apprentice,House Blends)
Wholesale Nicotine, Bulk e-Liquid, PG, VG and Supplies Heartlandvapes Wholesale (Capellas, Flavor West, LorAnn, Flavor Apprentice, House Blends)
E-liquid Mart (Capellas, Flavour Art)
DIY E Liquid Flavoring - E Cig eGo, E juice, Mods, Cartomizers, Liquid Nicotine, DIY Flavorings (Vaping Zone VG flavor, Hangsen)
All Vaping Flavors (Flavorah)
[Concentrated Flavorings] - Nude Nicotine
Flavor Extracts - DIY e-Liquid Supplies (Madvapes)
DIY Flavors (Ellas, Flavor West, NF Organic, Flavor Apprentice, Capellas)
Product Categories Tasty Puff Flavor Drops | Tastypuff (Tasty Puff)
Vapers Tek (Molin Berry, Inwaera, German Flavors)

PG/VG
Essential Depot: Sodium Hydroxide, Lye, Potassium Hydroxide, Argan Oil, Shea Butter, Essential Oil, Fragrance Oil, Vegetable Oils, Food Grade
DudaDiesel - Biodiesel, Chemical & Solar Supplies, Alternative Energy Store
Glycerin | Bulk Apothecary

Reactions: Rsunderl
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread