Finding a vape shop....thanks for the advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copper Penny

Feb 2, 2016
Just wanted to say thanks to those members who suggested that I find a local vape shop. Yes I'm a newbie but we all start out that way. Came across vaping through a friend who was using Blu e-cigs from a local convenience store. I had no idea that there were vape shops locally and my first purchases were made in that store and then online. Several members suggested finding a local shop to test out liquid and get advice. Thanks so much! Found several local shops and one of them is just minutes down the road from me. Who knew! They are tucked away into a little spot and I never would have seen them if I didn't go searching online.

Stopped by there this weekend and they were a big help. Showed them what I was using and they went over the various settings with me. I got to test out several of the liquids that sounded great online but who knew what they would be like when you got them. Past experience has shown me that online purchases of liquid is quite a crap shot. Testing was a huge help and I found several that I love. The kid working the store (I hate to call him a kid but he was most likely younger than my oldest daughter so...he was a kid to me lol) was very helpful. He showed me some of his rda's and told me if I ever decided to start building to stop by and they could teach me. While there are tons of sites online I would suggest that other newbies also take a look for a local shop. Just knowing that I can test out liquids before buying is a HUGE savings in both money and time. Thanks again to all who suggested that I look for a local shop.

Penny

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
Just wanted to say thanks to those members who suggested that I find a local vape shop. Yes I'm a newbie but we all start out that way. Came across vaping through a friend who was using Blu e-cigs from a local convenience store. I had no idea that there were vape shops locally and my first purchases were made in that store and then online. Several members suggested finding a local shop to test out liquid and get advice. Thanks so much! Found several local shops and one of them is just minutes down the road from me. Who knew! They are tucked away into a little spot and I never would have seen them if I didn't go searching online.

Stopped by there this weekend and they were a big help. Showed them what I was using and they went over the various settings with me. I got to test out several of the liquids that sounded great online but who knew what they would be like when you got them. Past experience has shown me that online purchases of liquid is quite a crap shot. Testing was a huge help and I found several that I love. The kid working the store (I hate to call him a kid but he was most likely younger than my oldest daughter so...he was a kid to me lol) was very helpful. He showed me some of his RDA's and told me if I ever decided to start building to stop by and they could teach me. While there are tons of sites online I would suggest that other newbies also take a look for a local shop. Just knowing that I can test out liquids before buying is a HUGE savings in both money and time. Thanks again to all who suggested that I look for a local shop.

Penny
good deal! it is always a plus to have a helpful, KNOWLEDGEABLE local shop - i am fortunate enough to have two great ones locally - Mountain Oak Vapors and The Vapor Apothecary in Cleveland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread