Looking for advice for my wife...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out of curiosity where are the b&m stores , suburb or street if in the city ?

I'm familiar with someone trying to cling on to the smokes. Anything is a reason to have one.
Just have to show vaping is better for you and it is more exciting and gives you a greater choice at a way better price.

More so if your in Australia as the price of smokes is a lot more than they are in the USA.

Home - 495 Malvern Rd South Yarra Melbourne Vic (not too far out of the city

E Cigarette | Electronic Cigarette Australia | E Cigarettes @ Soulblu | - 673 High Street, Preston, Victoria 3072 (also not too far from the city)

They are a bit more expensive than online stores though, but good for testing flavors before you buy them to avoid wasting money on flavors you don't end up liking.

I get all my other DIY stuff (vg/pg etc) from E Cigs and Accessories in Australia as they are much cheaper.

Yes, the price of cigarettes in Australia is ridiculous and it's just getting worse....

Good luck to your friend :)

Last edited:
when you said menthol + tobaccco and vanilla, this came to mind:
Vanilla Tobacco with a kick of mint!

I vape that sometimes and spot on with those flavors you just mentioned. :)

I completely understand your wife not wanting large mods. I would suggest having her look thru this topic, 151 pages, yes, but she WIL "see" the PV she would want. Start with the later pages maybe and work backwards.
There are nothing but girlie mods here that even guys like. :)
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...show-us-your-girly-pretty-decorated-pink.html

oh, and the vanilla tobacco menthol juice, here's another one that is fantastic:
Best Vanilla Tobacco Ejuice, Sweet Vanilla Aroma E Liquid Flavor

you have to request adding menthol in drop down box

wow those are some girly mods, lol
Ill show her the post and see what she thinks.

Thanks for the flavor suggestions as well :)

I was the same way. I couldnt hit a dripper for nothing without gagging then I picked up one of these. Smoktech Octopus RDA Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer New Free Shipping | eBay and I was able to use them with no problems. Also tried one of these Vaporizers Vapor Accessories Smok Dripper RDA | eBay They are small, fits on an ego batt and I was able to do small lung hits and still enjoy the flavor a dripper gives you. Didnt take long before I was able to do lung hits on my patriot, TOBH and Magma after using these mini's. Might be what your wife needs.

Ill have a look at your hardware suggestions.
As you said, might just take a bit of "working up to" lung hits as she only takes mouth to lung hits currently.
She thinks I'm crazy doing lung hits but its what satisfies me :)

dchemist

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2014
Benton, Arkansas
Ill have a look at your hardware suggestions.
As you said, might just take a bit of "working up to" lung hits as she only takes mouth to lung hits currently.
She thinks I'm crazy doing lung hits but its what satisfies me :)
I'd like to turn you on to a website also:

http://vaphilia.com.au

I haven't actually bought anything from them as they don't have what I want in stock. However, their prices are reasonable and they do say you can pick up in person. They're just down the road from you and might be another option.

I'm staying in the Docklands and working in Maribrynong until next Monday. I'm hoping to visit the two shops here before I go home. I'd love to hear your experience and opinion. Good luck finding something for your wife.

Auntie Mame

Verified Member
May 26, 2014
Southern CA, United States
One thing I've not seen mentioned-she should talk to her doctor. Seriously. There are a few things that can help relieve some of that monthly stress -- some are simple and mild, some well, The Rolling Stones said it best, "she goes running for the shelter of a mother's little helper and it helps her on her way, gets her through her busy day". My point is, you may need to approach this issue from all sides, not just one.

Wolfenstark

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
Perth , Australia
Home - 495 Malvern Rd South Yarra Melbourne Vic (not too far out of the city

E Cigarette | Electronic Cigarette Australia | E Cigarettes @ Soulblu | - 673 High Street, Preston, Victoria 3072 (also not too far from the city)

They are a bit more expensive than online stores though, but good for testing flavors before you buy them to avoid wasting money on flavors you don't end up liking.

I get all my other DIY stuff (vg/pg etc) from E Cigs and Accessories in Australia as they are much cheaper.

Yes, the price of cigarettes in Australia is ridiculous and it's just getting worse....

Good luck to your friend :)

Cheers :)

Lived In Melbourne for six years - North Melbourne , Preston , some time in Northcote.

Here in Perth one guy opened a B&M store then was closed down because court said couldn't sell devices that looked like smokes.
So Im ordering all online, Mostly from USA stores - Aussie stores I have ordered from steam-e-cogs and house of vape.
Many Ejuices all from USA - Aus don't give you the nic if you want that and the ones that do most get it from China well that I've read - Not saying thats good or bad though I do like to get mine USA made.

Ordered from Nicquid , Nicoticket , Mount Baker , Heathers Heavenly vapes, ITC Vapes and some others but didn't like those.

One sec these vapourtron prices are ridiculous - $25 for nautilus bvc I get them from world of vape for $11 ok you have exchange rate and posting but this is just from one store.
Kanthal 30 feet for $17 I get from steam-e-cigs $10 for 30 meters.
DNA 30 clone for $150 I got mine for $55

edit - Oh Vapeking yes I have ordered from them got an Ohm resistance tester - Looked at wire and wicks but found steam-e-cigs better value.

Last edited:
I'd like to turn you on to a website also:

Vaphilia - Melbourne Vaping Supplies

I haven't actually bought anything from them as they don't have what I want in stock. However, their prices are reasonable and they do say you can pick up in person. They're just down the road from you and might be another option.

I'm staying in the Docklands and working in Maribrynong until next Monday. I'm hoping to visit the two shops here before I go home. I'd love to hear your experience and opinion. Good luck finding something for your wife.

wow I didn't know about them, Elwood is quite close. Thanks for the tip I'll definitely be checking them out.

Vaportron is good for trying flavors, but I wouldn't buy hardware as its really expensive.
soulblu pretty much the same boat. I buy all my hardware online and just use the local B&M that I know of to try before I buy flavors.

Enjoy your stay in Melbourne :)

dchemist

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2014
Benton, Arkansas
wow I didn't know about them, Elwood is quite close. Thanks for the tip I'll definitely be checking them out.

Vaportron is good for trying flavors, but I wouldn't buy hardware as its really expensive.
soulblu pretty much the same boat. I buy all my hardware online and just use the local B&M that I know of to try before I buy flavors.

Enjoy your stay in Melbourne :)
Thanks for the tips!

Cheers

One thing I've not seen mentioned-she should talk to her doctor. Seriously. There are a few things that can help relieve some of that monthly stress -- some are simple and mild, some well, The Rolling Stones said it best, "she goes running for the shelter of a mother's little helper and it helps her on her way, gets her through her busy day". My point is, you may need to approach this issue from all sides, not just one.

Totally agree, my wife already suggested that she is going to go to a local GP to discuss the issue as well.
Thanks four suggestion as it makes sense :)

One sec these vapourtron prices are ridiculous - $25 for nautilus bvc I get them from world of vape for $11 ok you have exchange rate and posting but this is just from one store.
Kanthal 30 feet for $17 I get from steam-e-cigs $10 for 30 meters.
DNA 30 clone for $150 I got mine for $55

Totally agree, I only use vaportron to try flavors, I have never bought hardware off them for that reason.
Even his DIY stuff, vg/pg is crazily over priced.

He is a really nice guy though and helps new people out a lot with getting into vaping, so props to him for that.

Mlgibson494

Nov 11, 2014
Florida
She doesn't like the bigger devices, but was she satisfied with the experience itself? Did she feel satisified? If so, maybe she can use that while on her period, go back to the smaller one after.

It could also be the juice itself, have her get something that isn't sweet. Something she finds mellow and smooth. And perhaps more vg then pg.

I get nauseous if I don't drink enough water when vaping. PG has the ability to dehydrate you if you cape a lot and don't drink water. Maybe she is a little sensitive to it and needs more water.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread