my wife had 1 cigarette, she thought it was vile

Status
Not open for further replies.

ad356

ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2010
north java, ny
my wife smoked since she was 15 years old, now she is 29. she has been vaping for 1 month now. she complained she still craved a cigarette. i got her that cigarette. she smoked 1/2 of it and said it was one of the most nasty things she's done. she threw it out after smoking 1/2 of it. this is a great thing, she has already lost the smokers cough and i think she is already healthier. she said the vape tastes a whole lot better. she went right back to her riva 510. i am very pleased by the results. she is no longer killing herself, she will live longer and healthier thanks to the e cig.

JTman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2010
SE Michigan
I can relate. I still bum one off my room mate from time to time. Its been a few months now, but each time I do it tastes so gross. I have to go brush my teeth and use mouthwash and I still taste the ash in my mouth. It does make you wonder how in the world we used to puff on those things all day every day.

It does make me appreciate my juice collection. Even the ones I dont like taste 100 times better than a nasty cigarette =)

kimaw1313

Mar 30, 2011
Austin, Texas
When my husband and I statrted vaping (2 weeks today!) I stopped smoking analogs totally. He had one or two the first few days. The last one he had, he said it was disgusting and hasn't had another. I still get cravings, but then I take a puff and remind myself how much better I feel for not smoking. Be proud of her! It's hard to kill the cravings even with a PV.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread