• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Local Suppliers in Rochester NY?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vapedraper

Mar 25, 2011
For what it's worth, I would like everyone to know that Three Days Smoke shop is great!

The owner Patrick is a nice guy who is very open to suggestions. He said that Zen has helped out a lot to get him in the right direction (as Zen himself said earlier), and I do agree! Pat has a big selection of e-juice and dozens of samples to try. He has pretty much everything anyone would need, and it's cool to see someone that vaping so seriously.

I can safely say that i'll be there again soon

Has anyone else been there recently?

JonnyVapΣ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2010
Rochester NY
For what it's worth, I would like everyone to know that Three Days Smoke Shop is great!

The owner Patrick is a nice guy who is very open to suggestions. He said that Zen has helped out a lot to get him in the right direction (as Zen himself said earlier), and I do agree! Pat has a big selection of e-juice and dozens of samples to try. He has pretty much everything anyone would need, and it's cool to see someone that vaping so seriously.

I can safely say that i'll be there again soon

Has anyone else been there recently?

Zen and I got Patrick on the ball with some real product. When he first opened he had a boatload of crappy disposables and a couple crappy kits. He's been great to work with as well. Always open to try something new to grow the business (unlike many other local businesses selling e-cigs). I think we did too good a job since he's now taken all my "customers" away...LOL.

Mookie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2011
Rochester, NY
I've never been there as it is sooooo far away from me. I'm on the east side so if y'all say it's worth the road trip than I will go. Probably have to pack provisions for the long trip though. It's really so much easier to just sit on my ... and push the "place order button". Seriously tho, does he know his stuff? It would be nice to go to a shop where they don't stare at you blankly and say "oh you mean those disposable things they sell at gas stations?"

JonnyVapΣ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2010
Rochester NY
He's getting there with the knowledge. The great thing about him is he's always willing to listen and learn. He IS a cigar shop and that's his main business but he's one up on similar shops in that he doesn't stock ecig supplies "just because". He's actively converting smokers to non-smokers despite being a 'Smoke Shop'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread