• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Local Suppliers in Rochester NY?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapor Pete

The Vapor Pope
ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2009
Rochester, NY
Give the Dewey Ave Smoke Shop a call. I know they sold kits (3 piece) a while ago. Not sure if they stepped up to selling juice. They werent very knowledgable when I went in and talked to them about e-cigs. In fact, I told them more about the product they were selling than they could have hoped to tell me.
That said, your search may not get you too far. The probable ban that NY is attempting to pass on e-cigs will most likely put an end to brick and morter e-cig shops anyway. But good luck... let me know what you come up with!

-VP

Cee_Jay

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2010
Rochester NY
I just ordered a sampler from vaporsetc.com. They don't have a store front as far as I know, but are based in Rochester. My order from them arrived overnight. It was about $11 for the sampler and I got (6) 3ml bottles of various flavors for that price.

Juice price looks fair - but hardware ?? WOW !!!

rtbrjason

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2011
Penfield, NY (Rochester area)
I actually didn't really care for any of the flavors that arrived from vaporsetc.com. I tried blue raspberry, apple, root beer, coffee, red box, and they sent a vanilla caramel as a bonus. They all seemed to have an odd after taste that wasn't present in the ejuice that I got from liberty-flights. I'm going to let it all sit for a week or 2 and then give them another shot.

rtbrjason

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2011
Penfield, NY (Rochester area)
I let the "Red Box" flavor sit over night with the cap off. I didn't give it too much of a chance when I first got it. It's actually pretty good and not noticing the common after taste I didn't like with the other flavors. So far this one is the most Marb like of the Marb flavors I've tried. Or maybe the best tasting of the tobacco styles is a better way to put it.

Conard

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I got a double sample order from Vapors Etc along with a case. It was less than 24 hours door to door, gotta love that.
The hardware pricing is the lowest I have seen anywhere.
Nice flavors. Now I have to deplete some of my stock pile so I can change over to the local supplier.

silkakc

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 19, 2010
Canandaigua, NY
VaporsEtc has some flavors that are excellent: Captain Jack, Cherry Jack, RY4, Creamy Vanilla and Pineapple. Their Hazelnut Mocha is very good too and is very chocolatey on exhale . I've never had a tobacco flavor I liked until I tried theirs! People on the forums rave about their Vanilla Tobacco but I haven't tried it yet.

If you like things that taste liquorish, their Irish Cream and Butterscotch do! I don't like alcoholly juice but they taste good, albeit drunkenly good=)

I've gotten some perfumey ones: Ginger Ale, EggNog, Dr Pepper so try those at your own risk:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread