• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

E-Lab Rochester NY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evo

Feb 17, 2011
Rochester NY
Hi everyone! just wanted to let everyone know that if you are in a bind for e-liquid and live in the Rochester NY area you can get Johnsons Creek & Smoov e-liquid from E-Lab on Monroe Ave. They also sell Smoov, and Blu kits & batteries. I do not work for nor am I associated with them in anyway, I was just hard up for new cartos & liquid so I did some searching around and decided to give them a shot. The prices are fair and not too inflated. Smoov kits are 70$ and I got a 65mm battery for 15$ a pack of blank cartos for 10$ and they sell 5ml glass bottles with eye dropper caps for 5$ ea. I will post pics of what I got later if anyone is interested. They don't have any 510 accessories or items at this time, but maybe if enough people did business with them and requested it perhaps they would. But if you are like me and use bloog, volt, or other 808d set-ups or just need decent juice in a pinch I recommend stopping by and checking them out!

Zen~

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2010
Spencerport, NY
At the moment, three days smoke shop on chili ave near the Walmart seems to have the best selection of eCigs and juices in the area... They have smoove (808D1), genuine Joye egos, metro (4081) and cig20 (808). They also stock 306 attys, clearomizers, eGo tank and a pretty good selection of juices including PharmBoy and my own Real Menthol and Black Ice.

Zen~

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2010
Spencerport, NY
I have got to go to three days smoke shop,Iam never on that side of the city.I will for sure check them out!

It's not exactly a vaping mecca, considering it's basically a head shop... but he has more than anybody else, and he seems to be dedicated to growing that segment of his business instead of treating it like a red-headed-step child.... no offense to the red head, of course...

Mookie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2011
Rochester, NY
Hey - nice to see other people from Rochester here! I'm a newbie and bought a Smoov at E-lab a couple weeks ago. Still trying to figure it all out. The cartos taste kind've metallic/chemical like to me. I don't care for the sweet taste either. I've ordered various juices on line and am still looking for something I really like. E-lab is good depending on who is working. Brad has lots of knowledge. I don't know how to get away from that metallic taste tho. Wondering if it's just the nature of the beast, the Smoov or the carto??? Also I can't seem to get the pcc to charge the atty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread