Local B&M - Kayfun "Clone" Question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chozo

Oct 16, 2013
Minneapolis, MN, USA
Hello, everyone.

I have a local vape shop nearby, and I frequently stop in to check out all the new stuff that they seem to keep getting in. Recently, they got in a bunch of various Ehpro clone attys, including the kayfun 3.1 and the kayfun Lite Plus. I've been thinking about getting a Kayfun for sometime now, but the price tag and the shipping from Cloud9 is a bit prohibiting, and I'd rather not have a clone.
Here's the odd part, I looked at the Ehpro Kayfun 3.1, and there was no engraving on the bottom ("Designed in Russia, Made in Germany" + svoemesto Logo). However, the engraving was present on the KFL+. I asked someone behind the counter about it, and they did say that it was the Ehpro clone, not a genuine SvoeMesto Kayfun. I pointed out the engraving on the bottom, and I was met with a face of confusion. The employee called the manager, who said they had no idea.
So, my question is: Is Ehpro using the SvoeMesto engraving and logo on their clones now? And if so, is there some other way that I could tell an authentic KFL+ from a clone? The shop was selling it at the same price as their other clones (59.99).
Thanks!

Last edited:

vonhogslayer

Moved On
Dec 9, 2013
Fairview Tn.
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered supplier
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread