little prize for crappy little contest thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stoggy24

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 1, 2012
lebanon,mo
On a different note, this is a side project TC is involved in. CigarroShop Its not live yet and quite a few additions/changes I am told are still being made but any comments....appreciated!

''Freakin'' is the word of the day!

Thanks
Sandrita

Needs to get some adapters everyones always looking for em had a couple uk guys in live chat the other day looking for some in the area totally wicked had 1 kind so add adapters

Chosen_1

ECF Veteran
Feb 12, 2012
Hawaii
I woke up this freakin morning with a freakin headache.i said to my self "frick not again"!. Despite this freakin headache I reached for my freakin lavatube and this fricka was full of freakin blueberry. I then checked this freakin website and clicked this freakin threadto seeif a mother fricka won this freakin contest yet!

It doesn't matter what I freakin said, only thing matters is how to get rid if the ache in my freakin head...

Freakin yours,
Ha-y-n

Sandrita

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Needs to get some adapters everyones always looking for em had a couple uk guys in live chat the other day looking for some in the area totally wicked had 1 kind so add adapters

We have the 901 to 510 and 510 to 510 which helps trigger some tanks on the lavatube. Good to know, we will see they get them up there!! Cheers,

Best,

TC

Sandrita

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
COMPETITION!! Hosted by YGTV in Gibraltar, you have 3.5 hours until it ends and a winner is announced for a great product, case, e-juice, charger and extra cartomizers. The TC Dream echo-e!! If you had time to find this announcement and enter, good luck!!

TC products are sold as alternatives and not cessation devices.

Good luck! Like if you entered. Winner announced in 3.5 hours! Now thats a quick competition!

TC Team

Stop Smoking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread