little prize for crappy little contest thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandrita

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
There are some good ones!! vaping...Its how I roll! I can see that on a T-Shirt, forr suree!!

This thread won't die :) Nice!!

vaping.....its how i roll

On a separate note, thanks for the few that entered the Gibraltar YGTV competition. Winner announced at minute 3:15.

Video News

Sandrita

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Quite a few class acts showing up with T-shirt sayings...there are some good ones!

A spin off from this may be a new competition surrounding advertising, coming soon.

Back to your T-shirt saying...

"Batteries Make Me Happy"

QUESTION::: WHAT MAKES YOU CLICK ON A BANNER FOR E-CIGS? Personally if I see a pretty picture I get weak at the knees and must learn more about this product.

Put your thoughts into suggestions:

TC, Smart Smoking, Click here

So. whats needed:

Tag line: Smart Smoker?
Call to action: Learn more
before you die (perhaps too harsh, and arguably a health claim, so not considered)
Photo: Sexy stranger in elevator blowing...vapour - Head shot, close up, located in corner of banner.

Second one: Basic concept for a TV screen BUS advert. There should be some clever ones possible as you know the bus is likely jammed with people, all bored out of their minds and staring at this screen. Are you able to mess their mind? lol Lets see:)

Any answer may result in a crappy little prize although lets see your suggesting in lights first.

Signed,

The friggin never ending thread :toast: (HAPPY B-LATED ST. PATTYS DAY!)

Sandrita

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Errr perhaps...the friggin thread is dead...but perhaps time for another crappy contest. Coming soon!!

Quite a few class acts showing up with T-shirt sayings...there are some good ones!

A spin off from this may be a new competition surrounding advertising, coming soon.

QUESTION::: WHAT MAKES YOU CLICK ON A BANNER FOR E-CIGS? Personally if I see a pretty picture I get weak at the knees and must learn more about this product.

Put your thoughts into suggestions:

TC, Smart Smoking, Click here

So. whats needed:

Tag line: Smart Smoker?
Call to action: Learn more
before you die (perhaps too harsh, and arguably a health claim, so not considered)
Photo: Sexy stranger in elevator blowing...vapour - Head shot, close up, located in corner of banner.

Second one: Basic concept for a TV screen BUS advert. There should be some clever ones possible as you know the bus is likely jammed with people, all bored out of their minds and staring at this screen. Are you able to mess their mind? lol Lets see:)

Any answer may result in a crappy little prize although lets see your suggesting in lights first.

Signed,

The friggin never ending thread :toast: (HAPPY B-LATED ST. PATTYS DAY!)

Sandrita

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Who got the T-shirt saying???

:) There were some good ones!! We have printed our TC shirts but...for the moment we have not used a tag line for the front of them. :(

Personally I liked: Vaping...It's like smoking, but, for grownups

Batteries make me happy........I mean there is another example of the wit and genius which is you and ECF although it still hasn't made it onto a shirt....yet.

Genius!!

I came to close this thread...in order to start a new one.:mail: We have another contest going but to be honest, I more entertained by this thread...so perhaps..I will leave this one LIVING, end other contest.

More, I said MORE slogans!! :toast:

Batteries included....

Again, I loved this.....but customers don't seem to have similar responses. Whats up with that? Where is the sense of irony, simplicity and conjured imagery.

No...it doesn't vibrate

Love YOU ECF

Sandrita

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread