Status
Not open for further replies.

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
It should go around the 510 connection AngiBe.

Yes, I have the thinner, larger diameter oring around the 510 connection. I was referring to the thicker, smaller orings that I now know come with the bottles but this photo had me confused that came with my REO from Rob. See the arrow pointing inside the catch cup?

imagejpg1_zpsd9ce81f1.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 14

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
That is the insulator for the center pin. You won't have to worry about that one until you do a rebuild on your Reo. That one goes around the center pin before you reinsert the center pin and can't be replaced without pulling the center pin. So you're good to go.

OOHHH!!! Ok! I'm not crazy then, well. I really am but... I can't see that oring looking down by the connector so that's why I kept trying to shove one of these other ones in there. LOL.

Stephanie932

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
PA
OOHHH!!! Ok! I'm not crazy then, well. I really am but... I can't see that oring looking down by the connector so that's why I kept trying to shove one of these other ones in there. LOL.

I think this video explains it right around the 12 or 13 second mark. I watched it last night so I could be ready to go when mine gets here! ;-)

http://www.reosmods.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=1014&category_id=32&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=3

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
I think this video explains it right around the 12 or 13 second mark. I watched it last night so I could be ready to go when mine gets here! ;-)

http://www.reosmods.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=1014&category_id=32&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=3

Thanks and yes, that's exactly where I put the RM2 oring. Never saw a vid using silica so that was helpful if I decide to give it a shot. Love the guy's accent on this vid! Sounds like he's from Boston!

rabernet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
Buford, GA
Thanks and yes, that's exactly where I put the RM2 oring. Never saw a vid using silica so that was helpful if I decide to give it a shot. Love the guy's accent on this vid! Sounds like he's from Boston!

That guy is Rob!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk.

Stephanie932

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
PA
Mine arrived today and it was a total surprise! I was waiting on mailing notification and since I didn't get it yet, I didn't think it was shipped out. I'm super impressed with how quickly it arrived!

Already squonkin' using the HH.357 and I LOVE IT!!! I'll build my coils for the LP Reomizer tonight and try that. Most difficult problem I'm having is what to put in all of my little bottles..........lol I'm a total juice flopper and want to put everything in them.

Now what's awesome is my first Alice in Vapeland order arrived today and I got the large sampler. Look at those little bottles!!!! I'll be totally set! And if I just drip a tiny bit out of the bottles, I'll have all kinds of juices ready to try!!! Woot! Woot!

rudy4653

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2012
CT
I've been thinking about a REO for awhile and now more serious about getting one for my upcoming 1 yr quit; however, pretty confused on all the different types. I went to the website and when I click on the tabs at the top for better descriptions, the site gives me error codes.

So I think what I want (wow, that sounded dumb) is the VV Woodville. I know it's out of stock, but I can wait.

So my questions are: there are only 2 that I can tell that have VV-the Woodville and Grand, correct?

Even with the VV, it's still an unregulated mod, correct?

i saw a sub ohm kit that can be purchased on a video, does the VV Woodville already have this equipped?

i have more questions but don't want to be overly pesty and will keep trying to find my answers in the search. Which never seems to work for me :facepalm:

Stainless VV Grand for Sale in Classies right now ( 3:21PM). If you want one I would snag this quick at a great price!! IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread