(Listening) Suggestion Box! - What would you like to see from Nicoticket?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patkid

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2013
Rockford, IL
It is no secret to my NT family that there is a juice from Moon Mountain that I vape.
When they first began marketing their juices they ran BOGO sales all the time. Since H1N1 is my number one juice I never ordered MM unless there was a BOGO sale. They have grown. They even opened a storefront. I haven't seen a sale from them in months. So I just happily vape H1N1. No biggie. I don't NEED their juice.
They recently introduced something that does intrigue me, tho. 120 mL of juice in a cobalt blue glass bottle. It comes with an empty 15mL plastic bottle with a nice drip tip and cap and a separate dropper that fits the big bottle. 45 bux, I think.
I am fully aware that Kent doesn't copy anyone's marketing but I'd love something similar as an NT option.
I'd order it!! (Filled w/ H1N1, of course)

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
I would like to see the goat.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I can get behind this... wait, no. HAHAH

On a serious note, I'm not commenting a bit - but I wanted to reassure you that Katy and I will be reviewing and taking ACTION on them as we are able. We're pleased about where we've been, and where we are... thank you for helping guide us in terms of investing resources in flavors/features/etc that you really want/need. This rocks!!

UnclePsyko

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2013
PJNY
Well... being you already seem to have perfected the Bakery/Fruit/Tobacco route, why not something that compliments them? Yeah, I'm talkin' TEA! C'mon... you know you want to see the fine ladies at AiV squirm a bit... :D
Now, I'm personally not a huge fan of tea vapes, but my wife and several of my buds are.
I'm sure your fans wouldn't mind waiting a year for Beta-Testing if they had to if it meant yet another award winning offering.

James T. Liverbottom

ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2014
Duluth, GA
1. Waterproof labels!
2. Dark glass bottle option for 30ml +. (with 1ml eye dropper and/or drip cap!)
3. 15 ml plastic bottles without the tiny little circle hole in the bottom. (malforms in the ultrasonic and looks like it's going to leak)
4. More flavors. (tea line would be pretty awesome)
5. 100ml size.
6. More nic lvl options.
7. Customer reward program. (points can be used as a discount on juice or free juice for a certain amount of points.)
8. Sample packs (dessert pack, fruit pack, tobacco pack, pick your own)
9. Nicoticket gear. (I can haz hat!?)
10. YPV!!
11. Extra flavor shot option built into ordering process on website.
12. Less caramel in The Wizard's Orchard.
13.More cowbell.
14. Newsletter?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Patkid

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2013
Rockford, IL
I think the glass bottles are more attractive to me as I am looking forward to stockpiling some juice.
Usually when I feel 'flush' w/ juice I share with friends and family.
Having hit a rough spot financially I came to understand that it is possible to be too generous. I will never stop sharing but I would like some larger glass bottles of juice to 'rathole'.

Patkid

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2013
Rockford, IL
I second a customer loyalty program... I order basically exclusive from Nicoticket and would be nice to get some deals here and there for my h1n1, CLS habit =)

I see what you are saying, Silense. (btw: so glad you've joined our family)
My feeling is that if you look around at juice pricing and juice quality NT may be priced a bit low.
Every time I order I feel as though I am part of a loyalty program.
When Kent got really popular he took all kinds of steps to ensure being able to take care of his customers.
It would have been a great opportunity for him to raise prices. He didn't.
I am okay with him not running specials or sales.
Maybe when he gets the lab the way he wants it he can take a look at some things that you discuss. I know those programs are popular.
He has just been so very busy trying to keep our orders filled a sale would probably topple the precarious balance.
Just my 2 cents.
I am in no way negating your suggestion, just offering my feelings on the matter.
Blessings,
P

Storm52

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2014
Shreveport, LA
I placed my first order today, so I really don't have a vote here. I've read most of the threads in here and saw where grape was mentioned. It must have been a previously well received flavor and requests were voiced about its return. I've tried several vendors' grape offerings and have been disappointed. Would like to see what NT could do.

Patkid

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2013
Rockford, IL
I placed my first order today, so I really don't have a vote here. I've read most of the threads in here and saw where grape was mentioned. It must have been a previously well received flavor and requests were voiced about its return. I've tried several vendors' grape offerings and have been disappointed. Would like to see what NT could do.

Hi, Storm!!
Glad you are here!
I don't vape any fruits but I did hear good things about NT Grape!
Hopefully someone who has vaped it will chime in.
Stick around!

FaceHole

ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2014
Portland Or
Well... being you already seem to have perfected the Bakery/Fruit/Tobacco route, why not something that compliments them? Yeah, I'm talkin' TEA! C'mon... you know you want to see the fine ladies at AiV squirm a bit... :D
Now, I'm personally not a huge fan of tea vapes, but my wife and several of my buds are.
I'm sure your fans wouldn't mind waiting a year for Beta-Testing if they had to if it meant yet another award winning offering.

Although I second the tea idea (earl grey/bergomot gets my vote), I do still crave a more tobacco/NET-forward and less sweet vape. I wouldn't put NETs on the backburner if I had my way.

That said, a good dark tea does sound nice.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com

Grap3 Ap3 is awesome - could make a big for a permanent spot in the line-up once we have the space to steep it proper!

UnclePsyko

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2013
PJNY
Although I second the tea idea (earl grey/bergomot gets my vote), I do still crave a more tobacco/NET-forward and less sweet vape. I wouldn't put NETs on the backburner if I had my way.

That said, a good dark tea does sound nice.

Heh... You'll NEVER get a complaint out of me as far as NET's go... as you can see above my Avatar... Nothing but NET
I'll second the Earl Grey!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread