What else might I like?

Status
Not open for further replies.

revco

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
Missoula, MT
All of the flavors should do just fine. ;)

I personally have been preferring CB over CLS by a hair. I like the real deal, though, so it's right up my alley. If you wanted something really different, you could get into the fruits or even the cinnamons for a fairly different profile. Obviously the fruits don't resemble Frenilla at all and while the cinnamons maybe have a little of the vanilla character, but overall, it's more of a different show entirely. I think it would be helpful to know whether you want something similar or entirely different.

keithu2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Honolulu, HI, USA
Hmm, probably something just a little different.

Not sure if you're into tobacco, but the Virus is the other flagship juice. Radioactive if it was still up would be my other recommendation.

How are things in the Inland Empire? Went to school in the area, but haven't been back for a long time.

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
I have been considering the H1N1, sounds good. I might try a 15ml bottle of it.

The inland empire is, well the Inland Empire. Moved here from Orange Co. about 15 yrs. ago. It is different. I'm in the San Bernardino/Rialto area, not as nice as some other areas, but still, I don't miss Orange Co. all that much.

Last edited:

keithu2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Honolulu, HI, USA
I have been considering the H1N1, sounds good. I might try a 15ml bottle of it.

The inland empire is, well the Inland Empire. Moved here from Orange Co. about 15 yrs. ago. It is different. I'm in the San Bernardino/Rialto area, not as nice as some other areas, but still, I don't miss Orange Co. all that much.

It's a bit on the sweet side, but it's definitely worth a try. I started with a 30ml bottle on my second order and it's been my adv since. A lot of reviews on the NT site for it.
A little Frenilla added to it makes it a bit tastier too.

Fenris4024

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2013
Lubbock, TX
H1N1 is a GREAT Tobacco Vape, like Kieth says, a tad on teh "sweeter" side of tobaccos (which to me is perfect)

Doodle is perhaps the BEST snickerdoodle I've ever tried... so, if you like snickerdoodles, certainly give this one a try

GCD Cinnamon danish? yes please! Tastes GREAT in a dripper,and goes super awesome with coffee!

CLS (and CB) are both completely excellent, and are absolutely awesome mixed 50/50 too!

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Both Katy and I have H1N1 as an ADV - I think it's the best liquid I make, honestly. It certainly takes the most time and skill - making a NET is not easy at all. I have tremendous respect for the shops that can manage more than one, even one keeps me busier than a 1-armed-man in a wall-paper hanging contest.

CorallineAlgae

ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2014
Washington, LA
I love H1N1 and The Doodle. Gotta say, Custard's Last Stand is the best eliquid I've ever had. I swap between CLS and H1N1 for my all day vapes. Grandma's Cinnamon Danish has a bit to much cinnamon for my tastes but if I mix it half and half with CLS it's divine.

Overall, if you prefer 'really sweet' vapes I'd go with H1N1 and if you prefer 'moderately sweet' vapes then CLS would be the ticket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread