Fill Screw for Russian?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dre4runner

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Santa Clarita
Hey Nicoticket fam. I was wondering if you guys could help point me in the right direction. As the title suggests, I have a question concerning the fill screw for the Russian 91. So here goes, I need the size of the fill screw for the Russian 91. My dumb ... accidentally dropped the screw down my bathroom sink last night while I was cleaning it and putting in a new wick. So now, my Russian is just sitting inside my drawer and out of commission.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

dre4runner

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Santa Clarita
Thanks for your help guys. You know how it is, it's like when you run out of your fave Nicoticket juice and you realize you don't have a back up and you just get so angry. That's what kinda happened to me since I decided to finally take out my Strawnilla for a ride and then realize I can't and have to put it back in the garage due to an important but missing part to be able to enjoy the ride. And after you put it back inside the garage, you are so angry at yourself you can't think straight. Well, that's what happened to me.

Again, thanks for all your input. Sorry I'm just replying now as I have been busy w/ work and too tired to go on in the evening.

cthulhufan

ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2013
Saint Louis, MO, USA
Thanks for your help guys. You know how it is, it's like when you run out of your fave Nicoticket juice and you realize you don't have a back up and you just get so angry. That's what kinda happened to me since I decided to finally take out my Strawnilla for a ride and then realize I can't and have to put it back in the garage due to an important but missing part to be able to enjoy the ride. And after you put it back inside the garage, you are so angry at yourself you can't think straight. Well, that's what happened to me.

Again, thanks for all your input. Sorry I'm just replying now as I have been busy w/ work and too tired to go on in the evening.
Hey, have you tried to run it without the airflow adjustment screw in? The clone I had actually ran really nice without that in... Depends on your build, of course.

Let me know if you want my adjustment screw; it's yours if you need it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread