Like the Prodigy but not the 801.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quitter

ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2009
Cleveland, OH
I have to agree that the 510 is an all around great atomizer, even at 5v you still get flavor out of most juices. The only drawback is it's small capacity, and the POOR batteries that the factory kit's come with. It is the only atomizer I like at both 3.7 and 5v. Planning to order a resistor less switch for one of my Prodigies (whats the plural here?) as soon as PS get's them back in stock to replace my old unfaithful Duralog mod that used the 18650. And just got in a 801 -> 510 adapter from the SB people that works great on my Janty Stick as well.

I only like the 801 at 5v now, going back to my Janty stick the 801 is like breathing flavored air, not satisfying. I prefer the Joye 302/Janty Kissbox atomizers, and since Janty stopped stocking anything have written off using the 801.

However, the 801 Prodigy is the combo, with the help of Cash Menthol, that finally got me off analogs completely. They will always have a place on my Prodigy.

The Protege will be my public vape of choice however, I want something I can recommend to everyone I meet. And it is 510 equipped.

Steve: You really need to get some stock of the stainless 510 atomizers! The will be perfect with the Protege!!

Neko - Where did you say you found a 510 adaptor for the Janty Stick 801? I've been bitterly disappointed in my new JS because of the 801 atty/cart system. Same juice vaped on my 510 is great - sucks on the 801. Plus the wicking is horrible. I did just start using the Blue Foam mod in the 801 and it's helped alot but the bad draw and lack of flavor make it unsatisfying to say the least.

Janty is not stocking that adaptor and I REALLY want one! At this point my JS is spending more time in a drawer. I just know that once I can mount a 510 on it I'll love it. Any help locating that 801 to 510 adaptor would be deeply appreciated!!

ProStreet

ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2008
Montgomery county Maryland
Alrighty guys got 2 BE112 attys today.

1. They both produce great vapor and a strong throat hit

2. They both produce more flavor than the true DSE801 attys do. I would say they are just slightly behind a 901 in flavor and IMO the 901 produces great flavor

3. When they are threaded on when you hit resistance that is it. They can go no further thus eliminating people screwing the atty on to tight and messing up the O ring and causing a short

4. They both draw easier than the true DSE801 attys do

Time will tell how long they last. My first true DSE801 atty is starting to degrade after about 2 weeks now. So far I highly recommend the BE112 for 801 users. You might want to consider selling these Steve!

Brian S

ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2008
Alrighty guys got 2 BE112 attys today.

1. They both produce great vapor and a strong throat hit

2. They both produce more flavor than the true DSE801 attys do. I would say they are just slightly behind a 901 in flavor and IMO the 901 produces great flavor

3. When they are threaded on when you hit resistance that is it. They can go no further thus eliminating people screwing the atty on to tight and messing up the O ring and causing a short

4. They both draw easier than the true DSE801 attys do

Time will tell how long they last. My first true DSE801 atty is starting to degrade after about 2 weeks now. So far I highly recommend the BE112 for 801 users. You might want to consider selling these Steve!

I second that!! I have 25 or so BE112s. The first one I used lasted 14 weeks. Now I'm on the second. The only drawback I find with them is that they won't screw on if the centerpost of the adapter is above the threads. Of course Cash has a nice tutorial on how to fix that so it is more of a nusance really.

Brian

lotus14

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
Columbia SC
That's what I attempted to order from Rocky Mountain Vapor, but got a titantium colored grey instead :(

I want a stainless look for my PV's too.

I was wondering about that, since their pics don't tell you much. I got some "silver" ones about a month ago that look about like the one's in Mr-Glass's pics. They have what appears to be a clear coat on them and a slight yellowish cast.

Don't look bad though - would probably look good on a Protege - hopefully I'll find out tomorrow. :p

I wonder if RMV just sends whatever they have? Wish I could find some true SS 510s somewhere...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread