Lakeshore Vapors goes old school- CONTEST!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lakeshore Vapors is holding its first contest on ECF!!!

In order to enter the contest, you must give a brief summary of when you started vaping, what you vaped, what products you used and what you use and vape now.

Lakeshore Vapors is very proud to have been one of the very first electric cigarette stores in the USA! We would love to hear how vaping has grown from now to then.

Winner will not be chosen by how long they have been vaping. There will be hidden factors!!!

*HINT* The more information, the better!!

Happy Vaping and let the games begin!!!

Lakeshore Vapors The Muskegon Ecig Superstore

Bikenstein

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
The Lab
I started with this Kanger Evod and just happen to be vaping on it right now, with some modifications :)
evod-tc-011-600x182-jpg.475042

This Evod with a 650 mAh battery was what I started on in Nov-2013. I bought my wife a kit to help her quit smoking and discovered that menthol vaping helped my breathing. I used a lot of Kangertechs...Evod, T3S, Protank 3, Unitank, etc.... Then 510 LR attys, iClear X.1, Rose V2, GS Air, GS Air M, Lemo 2, Delta II, Kanger SubTank Mini, Hellboy, Marquis, Velocity, Ego One Mega and today back to the same Evod I started with but using a rebuilt ni200 head.
I started with an Ego 650 mAh battery, then a Innokin VV3, MPV 2, iTaste 134, iStick 20w, 30 watts, 50 watts, VaporShark rDNA 40, SX Mini M, REO, and an Evic VT. There were more RDAs, tanks and mech mods in between. I pif'd stuff that I can't recall at the moment. But that sums it up. I went from buying juice at the local B&M to online purchases and diy. Now if not diy juice, I vape VapeWild's Tiramisu and Nicoticket's Wakonda when it's 50% off.

Last edited:

diabolique

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
Portland, Oregon USA
I started vaping back in 2009, my first kit was a little box from china, the little cigalikes in a box with the pre- filled cartridges. Then I went to the Joytek 510 ecig, I used these for 5 years. Last year I upgraded to the ego e cigarette with a kanger pro tank 2. , When that died I bumped up to the ego twist 1600 . well that didn't last very long because now I am using a Cloupor Mini with the Kanger Pro Tank 2 , a Itaste SVD 2.0 with the Aspire Nautilus 5ml tank and the Sigeli Mini with the Iclear XI Dual Coil Tank set up. and yes I am using all 3 because I trade off vaping 3 different juices that compliment each other. why?? because my taste buds get board fast.

Reactions: summerkari

spartanstew

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2013
Wylie, Texas
I started over two years ago with a green ego batt and cheap topper. Still, it got me off of cigarettes immediately.

green_zps1b387315.jpg

Since then, I've tried man different mods. From mechanicals

wildman2_zps9ae241b3.jpg

sentry_zps62efbf50.jpg

k100_zpsdeb623a5.jpg

20140615_164602_zps063afd57.jpg

IMG_0098_zpsf960bb17.jpg

nemesis_zpsybmmfoov.jpg

To tube mods:

sid3_zpsfcccbce6.jpg

itaste_zpsc0462e82.jpg

zmax%202_zpsczdoekzb.jpg

IMAG0421_zps8c3bb6f7.jpg

svd_zps080a36dc.jpg

to box mods

bomber_zpsskpzmsbs.jpg

ipvpic_zps5100b0a7.jpg

IMAG0418_zps54fbcfe5.jpg
evic%20vt_zpsx7trfwoq.jpg

to pipes

20140615_164444_zpsf4a81a8c.jpg

to smaller mods

defender_zpsckz4uyqa.jpg

istick%203_zpsmcto2bkc.jpg

To several other things I don't remember.

Now, I'm mostly sub-ohming using a CoolFire IV (2 of them), istick30's (2) and Kanger Subtank Mini's.

mods_zpskprljmqn.jpg

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
I first tried vaping about 8 years ago after reading an article about it. Looked around the internet at ecigs - found a cigalike kit with rechargeable batteries and disposable carts - later bought a couple extra batteries from the same place - don't remember the company as it was too long ago. That kit lasted maybe 2 years as the batteries stopped taking/holding a charge. It never did the trick for me to quit smoking but was helpful when I was someplace where I couldn't light up.
About 6 years ago, I was traveling and seen a place called 'A Clean Cigarette'. I went in to check it out. They had cigalike kits that seemed to be a bit better than my previous one. Bought a kit, extra carts and batteries. This setup held up better than the first one but still didn't do it for me.
Early last year I started looking into kits with refillable tanks vice disposable/prefilled carts. Bought a kit from V2. This setup was better than what I had used before but still not really doing it. Also the product was pricey and couldn't count on them to have replacement products when I needed them.
A couple guys around work had some gear and I checked it out along with more internet research. Some of what I seen was expensive and seemed complicated. Eventually went with a couple VV twist batteries and a PT2. Those were nice and started cutting down on the smokes right away.
Since then I've tried quite a few different pieces of gear. Have a variety of tanks from different places but I prefer the Kangers - PT2, PT3 and SubTank series. I have a couple RBAs - they are ok but don't get much use. I have some RDAs - some that I don't care for as they are hard for me to build on or don't really produce for me - others are great and see a lot of use. I'm not very fast at doing dripper builds so it is time consuming for me even though I have become a bit better at it with practice. The drippers are used mainly for at the desk - easier to have tanks when on the move.
For devices I prefer regulated box mods. I have MVP 2.0; VTR, istick 20, 30 and 50; various IPVs; Sigelei and a couple others. I do have a couple mechs but haven't used them in awhile. I also have a few regulated tube mods - those get used regularly. I recently got a couple temp control devices but haven't done much with that function yet other than use some pre-built nickel coils. I like the convenience of internal batteries but worry about when they might lose the ability to hold a charge. The removable batteries are easily replaced and I always keep some charged extras on hand.
I started with 24mg juices. Still on that level for most of the time but do use 18mg some. I have moved away from tobacco flavors and don't care for the taste of most of them now. I do like beverage, fruit, dessert and bakery flavors. I prefer a high pg ratio - 60pg/40vg is my usual ratio.
I started cutting back on the smokes in Mar/Apr last year and in a few more weeks will hit the one year mark since the last time I lit up. I will probably eventually work on lowering my nic level but will take time and if it happens then it happens - not pushing hard for it at this time.

Thanks for the chance!

Utsuru

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 20, 2013
Arkansas, USA
Hello, first off thanks for the giveaway. Well, my first attempt at quitting cigarettes was in the Summer of 2013. I'm not too sure how I found out about the subject, I think it might have been the Blu e-cig commercials. I remember them saying it's just vapor and I was intrigued, so I hopped online to read more about them. Now that I think of it, I distinctly remember looking them up first and their reviews. Everywhere I read said they were a waste of money and not worth trying, stating it would be much better if I were to get something a little more technologically advanced that has helped others quit. It was likely either users on here or YouTube that pointed me in the direction of the original Kanger Protank which was the bee's knees at the time, along with an eGo C-twist battery. I ordered those up from an online vendor that was regarded as one that ships really well and has discounted juice. It arrived at my doorstep in two days, I ripped it out of the mail, filled up the tank and started vaping away.

My first problem in why I wasn't successful quitting is that I didn't get a juice that slightly resembled my cigarettes. Although some people can start vaping watermelon flavors and peach pie, I needed something mild that replicated a cigarette at least in some sense. I now know it's practically impossible to create a cigarette like liquid due to the nature of combustion and the thousands of chemicals contained in tobacco, however at the time I needed a juice that wasn't too wild. Stupidly, I ended up with a lot of fruity flavors I thought I would like, but ended up just not doing the trick for me. The tobacco liquids I did try were pretty horrible and the fruit/bakery flavors were way too crazy for my humble taste buds at the time.

The second reason I was unable to quit in 2013 is because I broke the golden rule of "One equals none." I ended up breaking my Kanger Protank when it fell out of my pocket and hit the bathroom tile floor, it broke my heart. For some reason I didn't think it would happen so I had no backup. I was still a dual-user, smoking here and there but primarily vaping, however this turn of events put me back on the cigarettes.

Fast forward to two months ago. I did a ton of research and ended up purchasing an Innokin MVP 2.0 and a Nautilus Mini online, along with some mild, well-reviewed tobacco e-liquids. This time, I was successful! The flavor was there, the vapor was there, the satisfaction was there. This time, it was a breeze. Since May 28th I haven't had a single cigarette and can confidently say that right now I have absolutely no desire to ever have one again thanks to vaping. I still use the MVP/Nautilus combo every day, it's my morning and evening vape and resembles the draw and feel of a cigarette perfectly for me. Someone has since given me a sub-ohm setup but I still keep going back to the humble Nautilus Mini, I recommend it to everyone trying to quit tobacco for good.

As great as the technology aspect of vaping is, the wonderful people I've met on ECF has been the real treat. Never in all of my years in online communities have I seen a forum with so many friendly, generous and thoughtful people. Without all of the great folks on here I'm not sure if I could have done it, so for that I'm truly grateful.

I intended to just write a paragraph or two but I have a tendency to go on long-winded rants, I hope you don't mind. Thanks for the giveaway, I appreciate the chance to win! :thumb:

image.jpg

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Lakeshore Vapors is holding its first contest on ECF!!!

In order to enter the contest, you must give a brief summary of when you started vaping, what you vaped, what products you used and what you use and vape now.

Lakeshore Vapors is very proud to have been one of the very first electric cigarette stores in the USA! We would love to hear how vaping has grown from now to then.

Winner will not be chosen by how long they have been vaping. There will be hidden factors!!!

*HINT* The more information, the better!!

Happy Vaping and let the games begin!!!

Lakeshore Vapors The Muskegon Ecig Superstore

Just a couple of questions:

#1 - What is the Prize the Winner will get??
#2 - When does the Contest end??

Thanks!!

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood

Thanks!!
I was wondering this myself. Don't want to enter if it's something I won't use, would rather it go to someone who really wants it.

#3 Is it one entry per person?
#4 Do you allow chit chat during the contest?

Thanks for the doing the contest!!

Romano Cheese

Master Mod Womper
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA
I tried a Blu e cig back in 2012 but the battery life and small cartridges didn't do much and I was back to 1-2 PAD. 2013 I finally went to a real vape shop and got set up with an Ego starter kit - 650 Ego and a CE4 clearomizer. Then as my palate expanded I got more tanks and spare batteries - Vision Spinner and Evods. That was great for about a year, then came the MVP 2.0 and Protanks, it couldn't get much better than that. Until I saw a mech mod and real cloud chasing...I knew I had to have it. So began my sub-ohm journey with a Stillare and Nemesis - single coil, dual coil, quad coil, horizontal, vertical, parallel, twisted whatever I could build. Then it seemed that was the peak, new mech mods would come out that would hit harder and RDA's that had more and more airflow, I loved them all, especially my Sir Lancelot. Then I ended up buying a Cloupor T8 off the store manager who bought it and didn't like it and I still use it today. Finally I got a Kangertech SubTank and found that it gave me the vape I liked from my RDAs without the hassle of dripping all the time. So now I use my Cloupor T8 with my RDA's while at home and my IStick 50w with SubTanks when I go out. It has been a long, fun, expensive journey but glad I'm off the cigarettes and get to try so many new delicious flavors and talk to so many different people from all around the world here on ECF. Good times guys and gals, Vape On!

NancyR

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Washington State
In 2012, I tried some crappy little cig alike from a local gas station, then when that didn't work and I was telling my ex I needed to make it work he told me he vaped (he was a dual user) and he bought me an ego-t kit from volcano.

I went from that to a BB from altsmoke and one of the first vivi nova tanks. What an improvement over those stupid little tanks of the ego-t. After that I got into rebuildables with my first iHybrid. My favorite mod tho will always be my empire, I love 901 atties.

I currently use a Reo mini, and a GG4S, both with rebuildables. Tho I will always prefer atties like the 901 and the 306.

Bookworm

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
USA
I tried a gas station disposable in 2012, and then I went online to see about refillable options. I bought a 510 kit with the tiny cigalike batteries, and some vanilla tobacco and blueberry juice. It worked great except for the constant battery switching and the crappy little carts. Switched to dripping, eventually bought some egos. Went to VV egos, and then a Vamo, and then an MVP 2, then the iStick 30W. Tried a bunch of clearos and toppers, but thanks to some great clearance sales, I'm now vaping mostly with the classic little 510 attys that I started with. Love the flavor and simplicity. I use carto tanks when I can't drip. No rebuildables or mechs for me yet, haha, but I do have some rebuildables, wire, and wick sitting around just in case.

Thanks for the contest!

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Welcome to ECF.......
This is my story,
My official story,
I first heard of e-cigs on the radio a long time ago, the guy said they were awful, with no "smoke".
January 2012 I went to YouTube and saw some amazing videos with all that vape, well needless to say I was sold. Went to the local shop & picked up an eGo-w kit. Loved it except for all the problems with the batteries (wouldn't charge, Green/red lights flashing, etc...). Not to mention reading here about batteries exploding............
510-egokit-2.jpg

Next month I got a box mod & loved it, but again the batteries (began leaking, wouldn't charge right, etc..). So within a month built a puck mod, now I have several "AAA" puck style mod boxes. I love them.
This is my 2nd puck mod box with a VVV tank (cartomizer tank)..........
View media item 323798Today I am still using a puck mod with a Unitank as the "AAA" batteries work best with 2.5-3 OHMs..........
View media item 381003
I would love to have a device I can trust not to explode and charge the right way...
The only one I use occasionally is the eGo-V v3 with an Aeortank........

Thanks you for the contest...........
I had the same questions as everyone else......

AbigGRNboot

ECF Veteran
Jun 25, 2015
Toledo, Ohio
I started vaping 5/8/15 to quit analogs there by saving money and my health.
I started with a iTaste VV3 and iClear 16 tanks filled with Bombies Seven Seas. Great flavor, but not much vapor.
Now I mainly use the following:
iStick 30w
Smok m80
Smok m22
Various kayfun clones
eLeaf Lemo
Innokin iSub
Still using Bombies Seven Seas as my ADV.

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
My journey started in 2013 when I, like so many others, bought a Mistic menthol kit at Walmart. I purchased one for my Stepdot who was getting ready for a long plane trip and was in a panic about not smoking, and figured "why not?" And got another for myself.

It didn't help at all. Not for her, as vaping was banned in planes and airports already. And, for me, it was just too much hassle to swap batteries every hour, praying that the other was charged or that my cartridge wasn't dried up. We gave up...

In September of 2014, I got the call from my Mother that my Father was in bad shape. I went there - back to Colorado - as fast as I could. I was devastated to see my Father hooked up to oxygen, a shriveled wreck of a man that I always remembered as a strong, infallible towering giant. He was diagnosed with COPD and small cell lung cancer. One of his final requests was that I stop smoking and I promised that I would. He passed on October 27, 2014.

Upon returning home, I set out to make good on my promise. I had tried the patch and gums with no success in the past, but I thought maybe my doctor might have some better advice. He prescribed Welbutrin, an antidepressant that's supposed to make stopping smoking easier. I filled the scrip, but never took any as I was already on Amytriptiline - another antidepressant taken to control my migraines. My neurologist agreed with that decision and prescribed Chantrix.

That afternoon - November 24, 2014 at 5:37 pm - I was in Walmart getting that scrip filled when I saw the Haus by Mistic on the wall. I bought that along with my scrip and started vaping with it. It was an 650 mAh eGo type battery with a 2 ml clearomizer. I got menthol and coffee e-liquids.

Haus e-liquids are 100% pg and 24 nic. I almost poisoned myself vaping on that non-stop for a week or so before discovering other e-liquids at lower strengths in a small vape shop in Little Rock, Arkansas. I dropped from 24 to 12.

But the Haus systems single 650 battery never lasted long enough... I hept buying more eGo kits from every convenience store in town. Fortunately, there are only 3 convenience stores in my little town.

I eventually turned to the Internet and picked up an iStick 20, a Kamry K1000 e-pipe, and two Anyvape Davide BDC clearos.

I thought I was done. I was perfectly happy using these two devices backed up by all the old eGos I had acquired. I felt no need to build or chase clouds.

It was then that I discovered the ECF. I entered a couple contests and managed to win some decent e-liquid, a Kanger Subtank Mini, and a complete vape kit including a mech, batteries, charger, rda, and more e-liquid.

That Kanger Subtank Mini changed EVERYTHING. I had to build to use it or face a lifetime of buying coils at $3 each.

I learned to build from YouTube and at a little brick and mortar in Batesville, Arkansas.

I never looked back... instead, I became an evangelist and helped my Stepdot quit smoking. Then my Stepson. My son has quit with vaping as has my sister. Now, I'm working on my mother and daughter.

Today, I am a smokefree collector with 32 mods, a dozen RDAs, 32 RTAs, and I still have the original Haus that helped me quit.

3e6fdbb32047b09a9b8d97b22dc5c730.jpg

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
    I started vaping a bit over 10 months ago (9/29/2014 (about quarter past 9AM almost precisely)) using an eGo starter kit composed of a 650mAh battery and a CE4 clearo. I enthusiastically used that setup for almost 6 or 7 months, then I bought a Kamry X7 battery to use with a Vapros V-Spot clearo. A short while ago I got an Innokin iTaste 134 mini, and use the clearo it came with (iClear X.I), or the V-Spot clearo with it.

I had no intention to stop smoking cigarettes or save money, I was tired of knowing where my money was (and wasn't) going.. The 'cigarette vs. PV interest' was growing in me because my neighbor began vaping three months before I started, and he was a pack a day smoker.

In the last 10 months, I have smoked 1/2 a cigarette, and that was 9 months ago..

I used to vape a mixture of Turkish Bold and Mojito (50/50 PG/VG both 21 mg/ml nic), now I mix a 50/50 PG/VG 24 mg/ml nic base with some flavors, usually Key Lime and Perique Black, sometimes just the base e-liquid though. I have found that I vape less often with the 24.. A member of The Rat Pack today might say, "I don't vape any more. I don't vape any less either..", but I do vape a little less..

Last edited:

GPC2012

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 12, 2014
    Reedley Ca
    We started Vaping Chrstmas day 2013, our sons got us a set of ego VV ecigs and all the trimmings for Christmas. coming from that it only took me a couple of weeks till I wanted more and got an SVD I completely give up the analogs on Feb 26 2014 and my wife did the same on Mar. 15 2014. From there we have tried probably 20 different ejuice companies and and have progressed through the Vamo's and tanks withBVC coils to Nautilus tanks and then on to mech mods and high watt devices currently my wife uses an IPV mini2 with a Maganus tank. I use a Tesla 120, Tesla mech, a Slug, a Neptune Hybrid, My favorite tanks are the Arctic and the Maganus, my favorite dripper is the Tobeco Turbo. We like fruit and creamy juices, and juices with a touch of bourbon or rum flavor in them.

Thanks!!

The prize will be announced once a winner is chosen. The contest will close at random once all the key details are met...good luck :)

I was wondering this myself. Don't want to enter if it's something I won't use, would rather it go to someone who really wants it.

#3 Is it one entry per person?
    #4 Do you allow chit chat during the contest?

Thanks for the doing the contest!!
    The prize will be announced once a winner is chosen. The contest will close at random once all the key details are met...good luck :) This will be something anyone can use. Chit chat is always welcome

Thanks!!
    The prize will be announced once a winner is chosen. The contest will close at random once all the key details are met...good luck :)

Reactions: liblue1

jseah

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 16, 2015
    Hudson Valley, NY, USA
    Tried vaping back in 2010 with the Red Dragon cigalikes. Only used them for a couple of days. Wasn't satisfying at all and the batteries sucked. The two batteries included in the starter kit would never hold a charge. Plug it into the charger, the batteries would charge to full and as soon as I tried to use it, the tip would flash indicating a dead battery. Got two replacements under warranty and they were the same. Gave up on vaping until 2013, when I purchased a blu starter kit. Only used them for about a day or two. The draw was much tighter than smoking a cigarette and didn't produce enough vapor. During this entire time, I continued to smoke. Over the years, I had also tried quitting cold turkey, using Nicorette lozenges, Nicoderm CQ patches, and Chantix. Those were unsuccessful as it was missing the hand to mouth of smoking. Could never stay off of cigarettes for more than a day before the cravings got so bad that I would break down and start smoking again.

As a New Year's resolution this year, I decided to try vaping again to quit. I purchased the blu Plus starter kit since it was advertised as a tank system. This was the big aha moment and it was like the heavens opened up and the angels started their chorus of Hallelujah. I finally felt that I had something that could completely replace cigarettes in my life. On January 2, I had my last cigarette. The blu Plus delivered enough nicotine to meet my cravings and it just felt like smoking a cigarette. After 31+ years of smoking, I was finally able to stay away from cigarettes.

By the beginning of February, I realized that I was going through 2 of the blu Plus tanks a day. At $15 for a 3-pack, this was going to be a little more expensive than my pack a day habit. I started researching online about refilling the tanks and started seeing all these other vaporizers. I was intimidated at first and could never see myself using a big ol' box mod. It just seemed weird to hold this big honking box to my face. I saw the Halo Triton system and saw that Halo was fairly highly rated. Saw some Youtube video reviews and placed an order for the Halo Triton kit on Valentine's Day. Also ordered a G6 kit because the Halo Triton still seemed big to me and I was a little self conscious about being seen in public with it. Figured that the G6 cigalike kit would be great for when I am seen in public while the Triton would be a good kit at home. Joined ECF at that time so I could learn more about vaping.

This was the start of my never ending chase of the shiny things. By the beginning of March, I started opening up to trying other juices. Up until this point, I was always a menthol smoker, so I figured that I would need a menthol juice to keep myself off of cigarettes. Went to a local B&M to try some different juices, and saw an iStick 50 in the showcase. Held it in my hand and said "it's doesn't seem that big". Ended up walking out of the store with it and a Kanger PT2 Mini. The performance blew away the Triton and I was hooked. Bought several PT2 Mini's online as well as a PT3. Bought a bunch of T4 atomizers, thinking they would work great for tasting juices. Started reading about the need to have backups so was back at the B&M and bought a iStick 30. Started reading about how great Nautilus tanks were so I picked up one. Once I tried it, the Protanks went onto the shelf and bought another Nautilus, and then another. The flavor of the Nautilus was incredible. It could produce a thick cloud of vapor. I thought I had found nirvana.

Then I started hearing about subohm tanks. Heard great things about the Subtank, so I picked up a Subtank Mini. Absolutely hated it. The vape was way too warm for me, way too airy (I was a MTL vaper) and the darn thing popped and spit every time I tried to vape on it. Went back to the Nautilus and I was happy. Started hearing about the Subtank was really a lung hit tank. So I started reading about lung hits and then started trying to learn to do a lung hit. This just felt unnatural to me at first. Learned how to lung hit a Nautlius and decided to give the Subtank another try. This time, my experience was a night and day difference. Pretty soon the Nautilus gave way to Subtank Minis and the Atlantis.

Then I started hearing about temperature control. That sounds cool.....so I started researching. By the beginning of April, ended up picking up a SX Mini M Class and a Vaporshark rDNA40. This began my journey down the temp control path and the constant acquisition of new mods. Picked up an eGo One, IPV Mini 2, Vaporflask DNA40 clone, IPV4, MVP Pro 3, evic-VT, Snow Wolf 200, Sigelei 75. As you may now notice, my reluctance for box mods went out the window.

Now I am just a couple of days shy of 7 months without having a single cigarette and I can confidently refer to myself as a former smoker. My daily line up now consists solely of temp control mods and subohm tanks, all with nickel coils. Currently using Subtank Mini, Atlantis 2, Aspire Triton, and Freemax Starre Pro. Also just recently starting DIY'ing my own juice, although I still enjoy going out and getting pre-made juice.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread