Virgin Vapor ***CONTEST GIVEAWAY***03

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi!
Yes! We are having a contest giveaway! What kind of contest you ask? Well, it's a joke contest! :w00t: We are giving away our full 30ML NAKED FRUIT LINE:
**(one of each flavor)**
- Razzmatazz
- Celestial Honeydew
- Romancing the Strawberry
- Wicked Watermelon
- Plum Crazy
- Singing the Blues

Contest valid 03/10/16-03/17/16
The winner will choose from the nicotine levels we offer. 0MG, 3MG, 6MG, 12MG, and 18MG.

RULES:
*Amount of "joke" posts: 3 a day
*Have fun!

How will the winner be chosen?

Whoever comes with the most funniest joke wins!!!!!!!!!

Virgin Vapor employees are always telling jokes and making them:lol: so... We want to hear yours!!!!:D

We would appreciate that everyone could keep it nice and friendly:p
I can't wait to see your jokes!:banana: Let the jokes begin!!!!!!!:toast:

CHEERS!

- Sarah

Last edited:

Redo

Feb 6, 2016
3/10 1
If a vaper has been robbed, which detectives are assigned to the case?

Sherlock Ohms and Doctor Wattson.

@lemmon_head Additional details on rules please! - how often to post, max number of times, how winner will be chosen?

Also - love virgin vapors - great juice +1 on the mango one! amazing...

Last edited:
A blonde said, "I was worried that my mechanic might try to rip me off. I was relieved when he told me all I needed was turn signal fluid."

how many and how often are we allowed to make a post lemmon_head.
Hi Ding,
Thank you for asking that question! I'll edit the post!
We would like to limit each participant 3 posts per day :thumbs:

Last edited:
Reactions: Ding
If a vaper has been robbed, which detectives are assigned to the case?

Sherlock Ohms and Doctor Wattson.

@lemmon_head Additional details on rules please! - how often to post, max number of times, how winner will be chosen?

Also - love virgin vapors - great juice +1 on the mango one! amazing...

Hi Redo,
Thank you! I'll add the information to the post! I apologize for any confusion. It's my first post on ECF :)
Also! thank you for supporting our tasteful flavors!!

XOXO
-Sarah Lemmon (lemmon_head)

Reactions: Foggy Road

Ding

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
Molon Labe
Two guys are out hunting in the woods when one of them collapses. He doesn’t appear to be breathing, his eyes are glazed over. The other man pulls out his phone with trembling fingers and calls 911. He gasps, "My friend is dead! What can I do?" The operator says "Please stay calm. I will help you. First of all, let's make sure he's dead." There’s a silence, then a gun shot. The guy gets back on the phone and says "OK, now what?"

howdy and thank you sarah

Last edited:

Qew

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2012
Michigan

Bob was in trouble. He forgot his wedding anniversary. His wife was really angry. She told him "Tomorrow morning, I expect to find a gift in the driveway that goes from 0 to 200 in 6 seconds AND IT BETTER BE THERE!" The next morning he got up early and left for work. When his wife woke up, she looked out the window and sure enough there was a box gift-wrapped in the middle of the driveway. Confused, the wife put on her robe and ran out to the driveway, brought the box back in the house. She opened it and found a brand new bathroom scale. Bob has been missing since Friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread