laissez les bon temps rouler!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fusion_Boy

Verified Member
Dec 30, 2009
San Antonio TX
Hey all I just wanted to say hello from San Antonio, TX I have been viewing the forums for a while now and found many good articles that have influenced my decisions on so many levels when it came to juice and devices to use. For now I have a starter kit from Blucigs.com, but not two days after I placed that order I read or the forums and found what I believe will be my new smoke of choice with The Prodigy V2 from Puresmoker.com. It has takes some getting used to how to drag on these e-cigs rather than an analog smoke but I believe that I am coming around. I want to thank all of you again in having some great story's and information on this forum. I believe I will be happy with my new home among ya'll

P.S. I am originally from New Orleans so if any of you all are from there see you at Mardi Gras :thumbs:

Shadowdr

ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2009
Nashville Tn.
I did eight years down there in Algeirs and Harvey back in the 70's and went to West Jefferson High. Not at all a good place to go to school, but lived through it and have many fond memories of other things, like gliding down the Huey P Long bridge at night on a bicycle and drinking in bars at 14. Good drugs(it was the 70's) and great girls, what a city!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread