• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Ladies and Gentlemen... Another CT Vaper!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plettschner

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2013
CT
Finally got out of the New Member's area! I'm in the New Haven area and regularly visit the local shops here to see what new gear I don't need and what new juices are out... and even just to try the available juices again and buy more! I'm still pretty much a PV noob, though I have gotten up to speed pretty quickly thanks to this forum, the local shops, and some vaping friends. Been off of the analogs completely for over a few months now... feels good.

Out of the two local shops, I'm definitely liking the E-Six juices a lot better and their prices are much better to boot. It just seems overall, their juices have a smoother flavor. Great bunch of guys there too. NEVS prices are a bit high... even their Halo stuff is higher than the prices on Halo's website. I can't see that lasting much longer. I don't mind terribly about the markup due to the convenience factor, but it still sticks in my head. Cool people there too, though they seem a little less into hanging out and chatting with their customers.

Anyway, nice to join you all here!

vwkitty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 10, 2013
CT
Yeah I'm still moderately new so I get a bit intimidated around the veterans lol. Maybe I'll swing up on a weekday if I get out early one day.

My first few juices were from NEVS and I liked them (except the tobacco one) but now that I've ordered from a few places, those NEVS ones are too sweet for me. I've learned that I definitely prefer a more subtle flavor.

Plettschner

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2013
CT
I find most of the juices from NEVS to be a bit "harsh". E-Six seems to have flavors that range from super smooth to quite bitey. Seven from E-six is a very smooth tropical fruit blend flavor. Bazuka is a rather sweet; tastes like the bubble gum. They also have a toffee nut tobacco flavor coming out that is very smooth. A few of their tobacco flavors will kick you in the throat, while others are smooth as silk. Even if you don't like any of them, at least it will help you get a feel for what you don't like.

As an alternative, you can get unflavored juice in the same nic level to tone down flavored juice. I've done that with pretty good results. I tend to not like many tobacco flavors or super sweet flavors. I'm still searching for a good non-sweet flavor for when I'm in the mood. I might just have to try a pickle flavor one of these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread