DawnBella

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2011
USA
View attachment 255843
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

OK so here we have a very affordable and 100% the size of a real cig (same as njoy King and Fling Mini) but... It is RECHARGEABLE!! Soft tip carts and ash tip with reddish LED.

Wish it was higher then 18mg but me so happy so far. Hope all stays well.

DawnBella

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2011
USA
Yes the same. A very plastic like taste that I do not care for at all. The fill well though. Direct drip right into the center hole works best. The battery is puny of course but I don't mind the recharge. Not bad for the cost and at least you can recharge it. Again, this is just about REAL size kits. I wish ePuffer did not drop the ball on their colibri/nano carts and NEO... forget it. Total waste of $. Their carts are dreadful. Shame cuz the kit rocked!!

Yes the same. A very plastic like taste that I do not care for at all. The fill well though. Direct drip right into the center hole works best. The battery is puny of course but I don't mind the recharge. Not bad for the cost and at least you can recharge it. Again, this is just about REAL size kits. I wish ePuffer did not drop the ball on their colibri/nano carts and NEO... forget it. Total waste of $. Their carts are dreadful. Shame cuz the kit rocked!!

Hello, I am still new to this, and my Krave king is only my 2nd starter kit, my 1st was the Krave 1000.

1st off, the Krave Kings battery life & cartridges both seem to go much faster than the larger 1000.

I would like to ask, you seem to be referring to refilling the Krave Carts, is this easily done, and how?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread