Krave VS. Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have used the Krave 1000 for almost 6 months, still I always wanted the normal King size cigarette and always missed the disposable Krave King two pack, and the njoy that cost just as much for one.

They finally made the Krave King starter kit, the packaging looked very much like Blue, and I imagined the pack as the charger and 2 batteries. But upon purchasing, it only comes with one battery, and the cigarette style pack does not charge :/
Also, the 1st starter kit I bought was defective.

Now, I dont like the Black & Blue cigarette, but Blue has more flavors, has the rechargeable pack, and is available in many more stores than Krave. At the time of typing this I only know of one store that has the Krave King Kits and Cartridges.

I cant seem to stop thinking that maybe I am just being stubborn, yeah, Krave looks and feels more like a cigarette, But, the Blue has better features, is it the right choice, only a dollar more a day about $3 a cart????

Also, I don't think the Krave King Carts are gonna last a day like the Krave 1000 & 10001's do!

Anyone tried both the Krave Kings VS Blue (also Kings) ????

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread