Kitties & Kritters Klub

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Just look at those whiskers! That long curly one is probably 5-6" long. My boys are 7m now and still zooming.
20240123_103201.jpg

rosesense

14 years and counting
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN
    Lol more like how ornery he is today
    I am sure he is an angel compared to my daughter's 2 Manx cats. As much as I love animals, I want to throttle them. I don't care what you contrive to keep them from turning over/spilling/playing with their water bowl, it doesn't stop them from finding a way. We have tried them all. The other thing they do that is most annoying is run through the house like a herd of elephants at 5:30 every morning which get my dogs barking and wake me up. They also remove the paper from the printer so you go to get a print job and nope....

rosesense

14 years and counting
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN

Real-ist

Jan 25, 2024
    Among The Pugs
    She's just turned 16, half Himalayan, half demon. :)
    Not relative, I know. I just thought I'd share this.

Years and years ago I dated a gal who had a beautiful female Saimese. I found out QUICKLY, she was a "look-don't touch me" stick of dynamite. To set the scene, she come up to me to sniff. Her manurism displayed I was...tolerable. She purred and raised her tail high..I gently scratched her head, as she seemingly bowed for more. I then ran just the tips of my fingers down her back.

Her demeanor changed like a lit fuse, as she smacked and clawed my hands to shreds...then ran a few feet away growling and hissing at me.

Nevermore did I acknowledge that cat!!!

rosesense

14 years and counting
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN

Real-ist

Jan 25, 2024
    Among The Pugs
    Such great pics, so clear. Lovely, sweet pugs.
    Thank you.

Some of them do not like having their picture taken! You would not believe how sneaky and inconspicuous I have to be. Some will look at the camera and smile. They are a joy in our lives...every one past and present. We could not exist without Pugs, even though at times, they're all like a bunch of pre-schoolers getting into mischief. There's never a dull moment when it comes to the level of jealousy from one receiving special (or more praise, petting etc) loving. It's a circus around here when they all come to attention once a week for the Cheerio hunt.

Users who are viewing this thread