Kitties & Kritters Klub

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
My aunt lost her cat several months ago but her daughter talked her into another one from a friend. I am glad because they can be such good company to someone living by themselves. This is a pretty cat and pretty "big boned".
1laugh.gif

20231116_123749.jpg That's a happy cat. heehee Sometimes, I wish I was a cat.

rosesense

14 years and counting
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN
    Gracie and her big boy Legs. He's already so much larger than her at about 18wk.
    View attachment 1004042
    Fluff is just now almost as tall as Gracie.
    View attachment 1004043
    Those are the sweetest pics and look at that motherly pride and love. Wish my dd's cats were calm like that. They run through the house like a herd of elephants and drive Charali bonkers. DD put tree up yesterday and I have a bet they will start to destroy it by tonight.

TARTARA

ECF Veteran
    Jan 21, 2023
    She's gorgeous!
    Thank you very much !

We are trying to help out a few "stray" cats in the neighborhood, and we keep her since was a little baby, we have her about 8-9 years now... !?
    She is staying with us, but she always goes out to take her walks for a few hours, and she always returns back every day !

TARTARA

ECF Veteran
    Jan 21, 2023
    It is so nice to share.
    Thank you very much !

Isn't she lovely... !? LoL... !

Yeah just happened to take a video of her when was eating, because she almost always eats on her table !
    I fid it later in the video because i heard the tick on the table, was a very quick move, almost i couldn't see it or pass it very easily, later when i was making the gif i slowed it down the speed so it can be showed up !

Users who are viewing this thread