Not open for further replies.

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
My oldest got a summer contract with the university as an operations manager for their summer theater program but it ends soon and she will be coming home soon to pursue other things. My youngest leaves next month but I think it’ll be a little easier this time. Maybe not.
Congratulations! Geez time does fly! Wasn't it just yesterday.....:)

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    My oldest is home now. Her contract ended and she came home Monday. I’m a little aggravated that she said her car has been making this “noise “ but she never got it looked at. Now she has an audition Friday and wants to do a road trip this weekend. It sounds like she’s got a strut or something bad and we have to quick try to get it looked at.

Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    I never post in this thread but I am QUEEN today. Finally built my EXO V4 and it is not FLOODING.

Got JFC 1/2 hole open. It's a NICE vape, I am so happy I have it now :)

Good lord though, I think I stuffed about 4x the amount of rayon in the coil and holes than I ever have before....

So, how come BOTTOM airflow atomizers will leak if you OVERwick them
    And TOP ones will FLOOD if you underwick them.

This makes zero sense to me at all

Anna

Reactions: radiokaos

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    Oh Hitt, you may have been king for a second but I am ALWAYS the Mistress of the Dark Nicotinic arts. LOL.

I'm queen again, but I'd rather be princess I can't think of a damn fairy tale where it turns out good for the QUEEN.

I get you read them to kids, but COME ON I'd like a WIN every one in a while.

Jeez.

Anna

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 11, 2009
    Phoenix, AZ
    www.aromaejuice.com
    I wonder if it got hacked.

Our SSL certificate looks expired.

We hope to have to back tomorrow.

If anyone needs to place an order please let me know. We have a secure option to place an order.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 27, 2013
    No. Cal.
    Now I’m Queen for a while? Hey, talk about a blast or 2 from the past @homeprogreen and @PLANofMAN! Great to see you both. Hey, @PLANofMAN, do you recognize my (your) signature? Yep, how many years ago did you lend this to me? I still sport it and its still my number 1 flavor! Thank you again!

Reactions: hittman
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread