hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I'm getting by. The kids are still zapping me financially. One will graduate college next year and the other will graduate high school so one will finish college and the other will start soon after that. I know there's a light at the end of the tunnel but I can't quite see it yet.

Reactions: radiokaos

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 11, 2009
    Phoenix, AZ
    www.aromaejuice.com
    In case someone didn’t get the email, Aromaejuice has a sale ending 1/1/19. Code is Happy2019 for 25% off.

Thank you and happy new year sir...!

I need to start a thread but I'm stuck with Tapatalk

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: hittman

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    I had a rough December. Started with a bad sinus cold a few weeks ago, was about over it and got food poisoning, got over that and the sinus cold came back and turned into a sinus infection. I was sick almost all week including Xmas. I’m on day four of antibiotics.

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 11, 2009
    Phoenix, AZ
    www.aromaejuice.com
    I had a rough December. Started with a bad sinus cold a few weeks ago, was about over it and got food poisoning, got over that and the sinus cold came back and turned into a sinus infection. I was sick almost all week including Xmas. I’m on day four of antibiotics.

That stinks...are you on a Z pack? Do you get sinus infections often?

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    For some reason the doctor didn’t give me a Z pack. He gave me 875mg amoxicillin with something else in it. It’s ten days of two a day. This is the first sinus infection I’ve had in several years. I hardly ever get sick since I started vaping. As a matter of fact, I hadn’t been to the doctor in two years since I had my last physical. I know because they still had my old insurance on file.

Reactions: radiokaos

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 11, 2009
    Phoenix, AZ
    www.aromaejuice.com
    For some reason the doctor didn’t give me a Z pack. He gave me 875mg amoxicillin with something else in it. It’s ten days of two a day. This is the first sinus infection I’ve had in several years. I hardly ever get sick since I started vaping. As a matter of fact, I hadn’t been to the doctor in two years since I had my last physical. I know because they still had my old insurance on file.

How are you doing sir?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    I’m doing pretty good. My oldest daughter graduated college and we’re getting the youngest ready to go next month. Four more years and I’ll be free. How are you Jerry? Must be busy as you’re not around here much.

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 11, 2009
    Phoenix, AZ
    www.aromaejuice.com
    I’m doing pretty good. My oldest daughter graduated college and we’re getting the youngest ready to go next month. Four more years and I’ll be free. How are you Jerry? Must be busy as you’re not around here much.

It must be hard seeing the kids go off to school.

I'm just plugging away and just playing catch up with everything.

• Winner
    Reactions: Robinowitz

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    My oldest got a summer contract with the university as an operations manager for their summer theater program but it ends soon and she will be coming home soon to pursue other things. My youngest leaves next month but I think it’ll be a little easier this time. Maybe not.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread