Just when I gave up all hope...

Status
Not open for further replies.

youngunner

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2009
Tampa FL
...Innovapor came thru!

It did take 3 weeks to get my replacement parts, but these guys came through. I was starting to get angry about the whole situation and I was about to give up all hope and SURPRISE- my parts arrived in the mail today!

I do kinda feel bad about the ammount of e-mails and PMs that I had to send- but it was almost impossible to get any sort of response. I would have felt way better about the whole ordeal if a simple message or e-mail was sent saying "we are taking care of it be patient, or we got your requst, or the replacements are in the mail, or anything- instead I was just wondering everyday- what the hell is going on- and lost all faith in this company. Well, now they have made my situation right and I have regained my confidence in Innovapor.

My advice to Innovapor is- hire someone just to focus on customer serivce and communication. Almost all of the problems would be rectified if the customers knew what was going on. I wouldn't have been upset at all if I got any sort of message from them saying- be patient- or we will send as soon as we can, or anything. But getting no response made things much worse.

I really do believe that they are doing the best they can and they are trying to satisfy everyones needs but the key is COMMUNICATION. I would have been ALOT less mad about the situation if I knew that the parts were coming but it was going to take a few weeks- then not know anything and not getting any sort acknowledgement that my e-mails were even recieved.

So anyways thank you Innovapor- you have now regained my confidence and I do appreciate you guys coming through on your promise to me.

-Thank You Noah, Millie and Mark,
Youngunner

chainer3k

ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2009
I really do believe that they are doing the best they can and they are trying to satisfy everyones needs but the key is COMMUNICATION. I would have been ALOT less mad about the situation if I knew that the parts were coming but it was going to take a few weeks- then not know anything and not getting any sort acknowledgement that my e-mails were even recieved.

My review of the company in a nutshell. Millie, others, I know you are reading this. We are your customers, you should take note, be honest, and provide automatic shipping DC numbers in emails or on your website.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread