So what does IntelliCig have to say?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twinkie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2009
Suzanne has already responded regarding IV's credibility and I fully support that. We have a very good partnership with Noah which is moving forward despite the inevitable obstacles that appear. All of his Intellicig products are 100% genuine, I can guarantee that.
Excellent. That was the point of the question being asked.
What worries me is that we received the email above stating "I've recently learned that InnoVapor is allegedly selling Joye products that may not be legitimate."
Even though the word 'allegedly' was used (advisedly) there was no evidence offered on which to base such a statement, ie where did the sender recently learn of this alleged act?
The original thread where Pillbox38 of Totally Wicked had openly accused InnoVapor of selling illegitimate items has since been removed.

Presumably, IntelliCig isn't in the business of investigating claims of their resellers selling illegitimate items from other companies. I didn't see the need to hammer out a diatribe explaining why I was asking. However, I did think it was worth noting why, so the question didn't seem out of left field.

Such statements, whether true or not, can in themselves have a damaging effect on someone's business and that is totally wrong. It would be so easy to state 'alleged facts' about any supplier or company which could do them harm, even if unproven as whenever mud is thrown some of it inevitably sticks. We only have to look at the FDA release to see that!!!
Certainly. That's why I was asking for clarification.

Had you read the original thread, you would have known that I was defending InnoVapor and the products I had received from them.

You also would have known that Pillbox was most assuredly not going to take anyone's word for InnoVapor's legitimacy. Hence the exchange. In a nutshell: "I asked IntelliCig. Here's who I asked. Ask her yourself if you want to. It makes no sense to sell genuine IntelliCigs and knockoff 510's."

Most companies go through difficult times and I remember not too long ago a supplier was getting battered on here for delays etc when he was trying his best to grow the company, fill orders, move house and look after his family all at once. A good number of posters didn't cut him any slack whiah was grossly unfair. We don't always get it right but I'm sure most of us try our best. Sometimes circumstances conspire against us and there are delays or we get innundated with orders, emails, calls and staff going off sick, but we have to carry on regardless and even take crap from disgruntled customers.
I would wager the number of happy customers far outweighs the number of unhappy ones. However, ECF seems to foster the notion that being a squeaky wheel is something that should begin the moment you submit your order, and that being happy with a vendor is unfathomable without being an employee.

There are times when I feel like saying "just go buy a packet of cigarettes and stop whining" but I don't, I work crazy hours to get things done. I'm on vacation this week but am still responding to emails, doing research from home and answering posts on here. It's because I am committed, like many others.
The number of whiners I've seen is absolutely incredible. I have a friend who had (briefly) toyed with the idea of starting his own e-cig shop. My advice to him: "Don't. I've never seen such an unreasonable market to cater to."

The number of people who will lose their minds over a shipping delay on a $50 product is nothing short of amazing, combined with their notions that they're instantly very important customers who should be given the Sun, Moon, and stars upon request. The rampant theories that were bouncing around the day Pillbox made his accusations were stunning. That's why I was trying to inject clarity, where I could. :)

AVITWeb

ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2009
New Jersey
The number of whiners I've seen is absolutely incredible. I have a friend who had (briefly) toyed with the idea of starting his own e-cig shop. My advice to him: "Don't. I've never seen such an unreasonable market to cater to."

The number of people who will lose their minds over a shipping delay on a $50 product is nothing short of amazing, combined with their notions that they're instantly very important customers who should be given the Sun, Moon, and stars upon request. The rampant theories that were bouncing around the day Pillbox made his accusations were stunning. That's why I was trying to inject clarity, where I could. :)

Lets be fair where we need to be....MANY of the "whiners" (myself included) did so NOT because of atty issues or because of delays in shipping (which by the way will happen on occasion.) THey were because of a lack of information and some conflicting information....People were being told their stuff was going to ship a week after ordering and daily that would change to "tomorrow."

All I ever asked for was information in a timely manner...and I will bet that if you ask all of the "whiners" they would take a delay if they were told about it...

Thats all....If I truely had big time problems with Inno, i wouldn't have placed three orders with them over the past two weeks...I believe in them and once all is ironed out, they will be one of the leaders in this industry if they choose to be.

SantanzChild

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Lets be fair where we need to be....MANY of the "whiners" (myself included) did so NOT because of atty issues or because of delays in shipping (which by the way will happen on occasion.) THey were because of a lack of information and some conflicting information....People were being told their stuff was going to ship a week after ordering and daily that would change to "tomorrow."

All I ever asked for was information in a timely manner...and I will bet that if you ask all of the "whiners" they would take a delay if they were told about it...

Thats all....If I truely had big time problems with Inno, i wouldn't have placed three orders with them over the past two weeks...I believe in them and once all is ironed out, they will be one of the leaders in this industry if they choose to be.

This is exactly it. I have refeered many people to there site for 510 stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread