Great Product, Good Price, TERRIBLE SERVICE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Substance D

Jul 24, 2009
I first ordered from Innovapor in July, when they were still having problems making timely shipments because they weren't equipped to handle the number of orders they were getting. Although it took a while to get my order, I gave them the benefit of the doubt and ordered again, and got my package pretty fast the second time. I thought they had cleaned up their act, but...

I placed my third order on October 26th, and got USPS tracking info for it the next day. I waited around a week and saw that it still hadn't been sent out, and had to search this forum and Innovapor's site to figure out that they had backordered their atomizers, then send them an e-mail telling them I wanted my orders split up to ship faster. If a product that I ordered is backordered, it's the supplier's job to TELL ME that and offer to take care of it. I shouldn't have to hunt that information down.

I got a quick response to the e-mail telling me my items would ship that day, which was a nice surprise. But when the package finally arrived yesterday, 17 days after I placed my order, I found they had replaced the green batteries I ordered with purple ones. When I ordered, there were plenty of green batteries in stock. I should've had two set aside for my order, but because they ****ed around so long shipping my order I DIDN'T EVEN GET WHAT I ORDERED ORIGINALLY. I didn't want purple batteries, and I don't want to have to send them back to Innovapor so I can wait a month to get more batteries, so I'm kinda stuck here.

To top it all off, my package had the atomizers in it, meaning either
1) They got atomizers in the day I sent the e-mail and just happened to send it all at once.
or
2) They didn't send the package when they said they would, which I think is likely because I checked USPS tracking for changes in status and didn't see any until Tuesday, even though I was told it was shipping out on Saturday.

Whatever the case, I got the wrong product, way too late, and had to beg to get it, and was probably lied to about when my order was shipping. I would've sent their support e-mail this message, but I've only gotten ONE reply from them out of several e-mails I've sent over the past few months, and that was about shipping my order.

Now that Innovapor doesn't have 25% off orders of $100 or more (which mine was) it's pointless to order from them unless you want to be run in circles and get the wrong product. For my money, I'm going to find someone who has ECOPure, 510's, and actually cares about their customers unless I see some kind of drastic change in how they operate.

jesstene

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2009
Salt Lake City
I want to apologize for the delay in your order. I am sorry that it was not clearly stated on the site that they were on backorder, the status backorder was placed next to the atomizers on the products. We have realized this mistake and are making sure that it is stated clearly at the top of the page if we need to notify of backorder status.

I am also sorry that you did not receive the green batteries, please send me a PM with your order number and name and I can find your order and get that fixed for you.

As for the response to the emails, the support@innovapor.com email is no longer in service, as it was removed from the site. The emails listed on the site are innovapor@gmail.com, this is the primary customer service email to reach us at. You can also find our customer support line on the site it is 801-557-7773.

Many of the 510 orders were held on backorder as we can not send out the kits without the atomizers, unless stated to us in the comment section of your order. If you emailed us with this change we would then honor it and send what we had in stock to you while waiting for the atomizers, again I want to apologize that this was not done to your request, I am assuming that the email was not sent to the correct account.

I want to work with you to correct this issue, please send me your information and we can begin to correct this for you.

Again our apologies for the inconvience that this has caused you and thank you for bringing this to our attention as well as thank you for your business.

Millie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread