Juice Recommendations?

Status
Not open for further replies.

faeriekari

ECF Veteran
Sep 20, 2010
El Dorado, KS
OK - I ordered from Vapor Bomb - Fire and Ice, Cinna-Bomb, Cafe Mocha, Peach, and Virginia Menthol
From Vapor Renu I ordered Swedish Fish, Bubble Gum, and Cinnamon Red-Hots

I used to be a makeup junkie and that killed my wallet - now I have turned into a vapor junkie and it's costing me! LOL

I'll post my reviews once I receive my orders - can't wait!

Happy vaping everyone and have a great weekend!

I was going to suggest Virginia Menthol or Shade Menthol from vaporbomb. I was a menthol smoker as well and I enjoy both of those immensely. The Virginia has more of a nutty taste but Shade has a slight sweetness to it. I think you'll be happy with either one. And Fire N Ice is one of my favorites. If you like the Ice part of it, I'd suggest trying V's Fruit Cooler from them as well. It's the Ice mixed with the fruit flavor of your choice. I like Wild Cherry or Key Lime. Also I just go Bomb'nd Joy. It's great if you like almond joy candy bars!

I order about once a week when it comes to juices. I just can't stop myself LOL With prices so low, it's fun to try different stuff all the time!

deback

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2010
Michigan
I am a cinnimon and menthol person. If you want flavor like you are licking a can of Vicks vapor rub, Which is what I found works for me the best then I recomend Vaporrenu.com menthol your choice nic lvl, 60/40 PG/VG add aggressive hit, and I think you'll be happy with the flavor! Oh and your sinuses will be clear. I add my own cinnimon to everything so I can't help there much.

Are you kidding? Like licking a can of Vicks vapor rub? Sounds gross to me, but I prefer the taste of caramel apple. I think my favorite's gonna be RY4 with Green Apple. I'm still new to this, so my preference could change, but for now, it tastes great, mixed with an equal amount of Glycerin from Wal-Mart.

LoneVapo

Oct 2, 2010
New York
OK - I ordered from Vapor Bomb - Fire and Ice, Cinna-Bomb, Cafe Mocha, Peach, and Virginia Menthol
From Vapor Renu I ordered Swedish Fish, Bubble Gum, and Cinnamon Red-Hots

I used to be a makeup junkie and that killed my wallet - now I have turned into a vapor junkie and it's costing me! LOL

I'll post my reviews once I receive my orders - can't wait!

Happy vaping everyone and have a great weekend!

Lets us know what flavor you end up enjoying :)

samsmom

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2010
North Carolina
Just received all my juices from VaporBomb and Vapor Renu today. Haven't got a chance to try them all yet, but I like all that I have tried so far!

Cinnabomb, Bubblegum, Fire & Ice (AWESOME!!!), Cafe Mocha, and Swedish Fish are all right on!!!

I like the Virginia Menthol too. Haven't tried the Peach or the Cinnamon Red Hots yet. VaporBomb sent me a FREE sample of Pina Colada so I have even MORE to try! LOL!

I am like a kid in a candy store with this stuff!!

Thanks for all the suggestions!

I ordered a pass-through for my 510 today, as well as a MEGA batt for my 510, some empty carts and cartos - my wallet is crying today!!

Happy vaping!! I am in flavor heaven!

Curlygirl27

ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2010
Attica, MI
So far I have only ordered juice from Viking Vapor... and so far i have really liked all the flavours i have ordered. You get your choice for pg, vg, or a mix... you can customize your preferences for nic levels, single or double flavor, etc. the prices are good and the shipping is fast. From what I understand the guy who makes the juice used to be a candymaker? Not sure about that though... I am not even sure i will try other vendors since i am very happy with them.

taxciter

Jun 21, 2010
Virginia Beach
I bought and tried every last mint/menthol/clove juice available at diyflavorshack.com. Fairly potent minty flavors all. You could get menthol crystals if you want to max out on that flavor.
That said, I prefer coffee-type flavors in general. They seem to be compatible with the often toasty flavor added by the atty. But I try as soon as I get that toasty flavor to stop and refill, and clean if it persists. Attys seem to like fresh and wet, never dry.
I like the house brand juice at heaven-gifts.com.
Right now Lavaflow juice from diyflavorshack.com is treating me right.
Joye eGo is my machine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread