Mint flavor e-liquid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bboos

Jul 16, 2010
cleveland, ohio
I really liked the Magnificent Menthol flavor from Blu (only thing I liked about Blu). I recently bought the Arctic Menthol from Johnson Creek and while I like it I don't love it. Magnificent Menthol tastes purely like mint flavor and no tobacco, which I really liked. Are there any flavors around that are similar to Magnificent Menthol that you can recommend?

LowThudd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2010
I am a GUY from L.A. not girl. lol
something I jut did today( and will be posting in the e-juice recipe thread), I used 36mg no flavor juice and added a small amount of Ice Drops Icy Mint liquid breath mint(found a 3 pack at the 99 cent only store). It is alcohol and VG based and mixes well. Then I thinned out the mix w/ VG from the drug store to get @18mg strength. Tastes great, very minty and no tobbacco taste at all.

bboos

Jul 16, 2010
cleveland, ohio
something I jut did today( and will be posting in the e-juice recipe thread), I used 36mg no flavor juice and added a small amount of Ice Drops Icy Mint liquid breath mint(found a 3 pack at the 99 cent only store). It is alcohol and VG based and mixes well. Then I thinned out the mix w/ VG from the drug store to get @18mg strength. Tastes great, very minty and no tobbacco taste at all.

That sounds really good. I am new to this, so I didn't even know there was no flavored juice. I guess getting no flavored juice and adding menthol crystals would probably taste good.

LowThudd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2010

bboos

Jul 16, 2010
cleveland, ohio
Yea, I haven't tried that but I plan too. That is where I got my no flavor, also got the 36mg menthol...really made my head spin straight lol. Have to thin that out a bit.

Yeah, 36 mg seems like a lot lol. Thanks for the link. I saw they have a mint flavor on their site, maybe I'll check that out and see how it is.

LowThudd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2010
Yeah, 36 mg seems like a lot lol. Thanks for the link. I saw they have a mint flavor on their site, maybe I'll check that out and see how it is.

I mix the 36 MG with straight VG from the drug store. Ends up to be the equivelent of 60ml of 18mg juice. Quite a bargain, considering the VG costs $0.50 per 30ml:thumb:

Shaka

ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Honolulu, HI
...Ice Drops Icy Mint liquid breath mint(found a 3 pack at the 99 cent only store). It is alcohol and VG based and mixes well.

Sounds very interesting...I love making cool refreshing vapes. I usually mix these at 0 nic because I use them as my winding-down late evening vape. Is this available at CVS or Walmart type stores too?

...I didn't even know there was no flavored juice. I guess getting no flavored juice and adding menthol crystals would probably taste good.

Most juice suppliers sell nicotine e-liquid juice in various strengths, but be very careful in handling them, especially 60mg and above. Take precautions, gloves, etc. and keep them locked or out of reach of children. You cut this with USP pg or USP vg (or both) that you can buy at drugstores, etc. to your desired nic level.

Menthol crystals must be crushed to a powder to be measured, or dissolved in pga (Everclear) to make menthol drops which is much more convenient. I used 100 proof vodka since pga is illegal in Hawaii. Many suppliers also sell ready made concentrated menthol drops.

Good luck and have fun!

LowThudd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2010
Sounds very interesting...I love making cool refreshing vapes. I usually mix these at 0 nic because I use them as my winding-down late evening vape. Is this available at CVS or Walmart type stores too?

Good luck and have fun!

Yea, they are a name brand, I've seen them here in drug stores on the mainland. In lot's of stores.

LowThudd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2010
Yea, they are a name brand, I've seen them here in drug stores on the mainland. In lot's of stores.[/QUOTE

Does vodka give you any kind of hit (alcohol wise) ? or do you just get a better throat hit?

I wouldn't know...I'm not featured on youtube lol. jk:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread