recommend me a juice?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey guys. Okay, so far i bought:
Johnson Creek Tundra.......don't like it
Johnson Creek Wisconsin Frost..........not too bad but still very "menthol"
Halo Malibu.........pretty good
Halo tiki juice............not as good as malibu
Local store blueberry............good taste but too much PG.

So, I thought i wanted a menthol taste......but can't find any that don't taste like a pack of mint gum.
I like the sweeter berry and tropical tastes better i think, but alot of juice seems to be PG.

Can you guys recommend me a great tasting juice? I like a little sweet, but not too much, and I like a smooth vape. These so far still seem to be harsh in my throat. Thanks guys, i just don't want to spend hundreds of bucks testing every brand and flavor out there.

So, what is your favorite?
dave

23skidoo

ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
Southern CA
Taste is so subjective it's really hard to guess what others will like. With that said, I'll pretend I know more than I do... Haha.

Take a look at this juice- Thug Juice E Juice Baker Vapor - Mt Baker Vapor - Electronic Cigarettes

I've never tried it because I'm not too big on menthol at all, but I've seen it mentioned a lot on the forums. You can choose your PG level, your Nic level, and the price is tough to beat. Their shipping is about as quick as possible also. Add flavor shots however the spirit moves you.

All around great vendor, but some don't care for their juice. Personally I love Cinnamon Roll (no flavor shots) and Ecto Cooler is great too, Double Apple is pretty good as well.

You could always buy some menthol flavoring (no nicotine) and add a few drops to a flavor you like to get just the right amount, or you could get what is called "Koolada" and do the same. The Koolada is a little different than menthol from what I hear, it just adds a "cold effect" to a juice. Again, I haven't tried it yet.

Good luck, and I hope my "stab in the dark" helps a little. :)

23skidoo

ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
Southern CA
Cinnamon roll from MBV is a smooth, sweet flavor. Not the berry and tropical you're looking for, I know. Monkey Cream from Vaping Monkey is a banana, caramel, and cream that is really good, too.

I just want to point out that Monkey Cream (as of the last time I checked) contains trace amounts of Diacetyl in it. Diacetyl is an "inhale at your own risk" type of thing.

Just getting that out there in case people weren't aware.

mkbilbo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2013
Austin, TX
www.thesmilingwolf.com

So, I thought i wanted a menthol taste......but can't find any that don't taste like a pack of mint gum.
I like the sweeter berry and tropical tastes better i think, but alot of juice seems to be PG.

Can you guys recommend me a great tasting juice? I like a little sweet, but not too much, and I like a smooth vape. These so far still seem to be harsh in my throat. Thanks guys, i just don't want to spend hundreds of bucks testing every brand and flavor out there.

dave

Hm... well, taste is awful subjective but...

I ran into something similar. I had been smoking menthols so I thought I'd like menthol e-liquids. I don't. Tundra and Wisconsin Frost? Didn't work. They were... interesting but no thanks.

But, long as we're talking Johnson Creek, Rainier is one of my regulars now. It has a cherry taste to it but it's light, not overwhelming. It's one of the ones that if I got stuck only being able to take one liquid for a trip or something, that's one I'd grab. Their Vanda is my number two. It's vanilla but also not a heavy, oversweet kind of flavor. More the kind I could "all day" (though I prefer to switch flavors pretty frequently).

You do know JC does 5ml sample bottles and will discount if you buy five? They've got a few fruit flavors that might be worth sampling. They just came out with Merango (not Mercado) that's a strawberry. I have a sample bottle of it but can't make up my mind. Can't recommend for or against. You may like it. No way to tell. Oh, Summer Peach, same thing, can't make up my mind. But JC seems to be decently good at lightly sweet. In fact, sometimes I think too light. But, you know, your mileage may vary...

rob2655

Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Rochester Hills, MI
I just want to point out that Monkey Cream (as of the last time I checked) contains trace amounts of Diacetyl in it. Diacetyl is an "inhale at your own risk" type of thing.

Just getting that out there in case people weren't aware.

Thanks for that info. Gonna have to rethink using it in the future, which really sucks...it's definitely a fave.

TonyG83

Mar 29, 2013
Braintree, MA
I have purchased from neon vapors, vapor bomb and DFW vapor. I order the most from neon vapors because its BOGO right now and has been for a while. Their flavors are pretty good but not the best I've had, but the fact that you get twice as much for the price is awesome! Vapor bomb is my next favorite. Fast shipping and flavors are pretty consistent and delicious. DFW is very tasty but shipping was really slow for me. Took almost a full business week to get here.

As far as flavors I'm currently vaping peanut butter and jelly from neon vapors, kona with sugar and cream from vapor bomb, and caramel macchiato from DFW. All are delicious to me, so I hope this helps! Happy vaping!

23skidoo

ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
Southern CA
Thanks for that info. Gonna have to rethink using it in the future, which really sucks...it's definitely a fave.

No worries.

Yeah, it's a really tasty juice, and I heard that the vendor was trying to rework the recipe to eliminate the ingredient that has the trace amounts in it, but his website still has the warning on it, so for now, I'll be skipping that one.

What kinda ruffled my feathers was that it was a juice I bought the only time I went to a Brick & Mortar store in my town, and they didn't tell me about that, and it's not on the label. If I'm ever in there again, I'll be saying something to the guy working there, he may not even know about it either.

SteamDaddy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2013
Rebublic of Texas

dave

that's easy..
crown and coke

Myrany

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Louisiana
Mt Baker juices seem to be what everyone loves although I h ave not yet tried them.

I was a menthol smoker too and the only menthol I have found that I like is Slims at Slims Tobacco Flavored E-Liquid - My Freedom Smokes

From the same place I am seriously nuts about the Peach liquid.

garfield82

Apr 10, 2013
KS
Some of the juices I like so far (in my limited vaping experience)...

smokeanywhereforpennies.com
- Peach Freeze (Peach Menthol)... doesn't taste like a pack of gum... not really a "sweet" vape, but good flavor in and out.
- Clove... If you liked clove's, you should like this, TONS of clove flavor, though it is a dryer vape.

Halo
- Malibu, which you've mentioned already

ECBlends
- Strawberry Daiquiri - Not too bad, decent flavor though I wish it had more... I even let it steep and ordered with "double extra" flavor, but tastes the same to me.
- Dragon Nectar - VERY light vape, almost no flavor on the inhale, but very florally and enjoyable on the exhale..

Those are just the ones I "like" so far... I've tried about 10-15 others from these and various places, but of course taste is subjective, and I'm a little picky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread