Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Self_Destruct

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2010
Queens, NY
Hey everyone, I've been vaping a little over a month. So far i've tried the blu's prefilled carts and only really liked the cherry. I had a sample pack from johnson creek of their pg juices. I seemed to have liked them all. I seemed to have liked the simply strawberry the best, but for some reason never ordered more. Then i decided to order the trio of 15ml bottles from JC. chocolate truffle, espresso, and summer peach. i got tired of the choc truffle and espresso. I then ordered the red oak line sample pack from JC.. what a mistake for me. 3 of the flavors i found to be way to strong and sickened me. valencia, marcado and island, i found to be gross.. not for me. But i liked the tennessee cured and domestic. wisconsin frost and swiss dark I would never get, i thought they were ok, but not for me.So I bought some juice from litecigusa. I ordered flu cured tobacco, Kamel (desert ship), RY4 and strawberry. I hate each of them. I can't explain the tobacco ones.. maybe i just like my tobacco burned and not "uncooked". The strawberry tastes like it has rose flavoring in it.. I did buy another trio from JC , i got black cherry, summer peach and red oak tennessee cured. The black cherry I could take or leave. I'm thinking of ordering juices from tasty vapor or vapor bomb next. anyone have any suggestions? In terems of vendors and flavors.

Thanks in advance. :vapor:

gb_ibmguy

ECF Veteran
May 4, 2010
NW NJ
As everyone here will tell you, they are so highly personal it's hard to reccomend any flavors.

That being said, I have enjoyed selections from Cignot, Halo and Viking Vapor. (Viking Vaper's prices are hard to beat for USA juice). I like menthol's and mints and have enjoyed all these vendors selections. YMMV however. Sample sizes seem to be the way to go, unless you just want to stock up on nicotine regardless of the flavor, just in case.;)

Happy vaping!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread