Just got my Red Oak sampler from JC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ntjordan

May 7, 2010
Arizona
And I give it a big WOW! Red Oak is JC's VG line if anyone didn't know, and so far I am digging it. Only tried two so far, Valencia (tastes like an orange shortbread) and Tennessee Cured (taste like a fine cigar with some sweetness) and am loving it. The Valencia is actually pretty spicy, and gets a very strong TH. The Tennessee, well, I'm pretty sure the good lord himself made this just for my pleasure. Very smooth, very tasty, all around great juice. No doubt in my mind I will be getting more, this is exactly the flavor I have been looking for. It's a little hard to describe, but suffice it to say, I think everyone should give it a shot.

I'll be here in my cloud of delicious if anyone needs me... :vapor:

Last edited:

CoffNoMoJo

Feb 14, 2010
Indiana
Ooh! Ooh! More lovers of the oh-so-fine JC Tennessee Cured! I've been chain-vaping JC juices exclusively since Feb. 5. Four of my five original 510 attys are still going strong, but I haven't tried the Swiss Dark yet. It will be in my next order, though, but if I burn up an atty it will probably be about due for it to go to that big vapor cloud in the sky. They've served me well. I have spares.

AllanWJ

May 16, 2010
Oregon
Got both samplers on Friday and agree about the Tennessee cured - it's a little sweet for me, but makes a great after dinner vape. I prefer the Red Oak version, but I prefer more VG in everything. I immediately ordered an oz of it, although it will never be an all-day flavor for me.

The Espresso is also very good, but I wish it had a tad more coffee flavor. Of course there's no accounting for taste. :)

GregH

ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2009
Georgia USA
I was a die-hard fan of the JC Original and Tenn Cured (PG) until I tried their RO Tenn Cured. This stuff is amazing. It's a perfect all-day vape for me. I've used it in regular 510s, LR901s, and 510 and 808 cartos. I haven't had any blown attys yet.

I still have a bottle of the RO Domestic that I haven't opened yet. I'll try it next when I finish my first bottle of TC.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread