JC showdown at PIF!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DemonCowboy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Florida, US
DLite, thanks:oops: credit asharp22 too. I duuno, I come across wrong sometimes, but I just aint wired right:p I'm glad you and your wife are members. I actually have some fun ideas......I have too work on getting my cookies back 1st:laugh:

boB if it'd help, u could tell me some of the ideas, cookies aren't an issue w/ me, to stay trim i think i need to reduce my carb intake to beer and that's it - meat, veggies and beer:laugh: so i guess that means i need to lay off the cookies

Gunjji

ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2010
New Jersey
home.comcast.net
J.C. Original- zbass
Black Cherry-asharp
French Vanilla- zbass
Chocolate Truffle-asharp
Arctic Menthol-asharp
Tennessee Cured- zbass
Espresso- zbass
Mint Chocolate- asharp
Simply Strawberry- asharp
Summer Peach- asharp
Original Smoke juice - Original Sample Pack
Domestic -zbass
Marcado-zbass
Island zbass
Wisconsin Frost-asharp
Swiss Dark-asharp
Valencia-asharp
Tennessee Cured-zbass
Red Oak™ Smoke juice - Red Oak™ Sample Pack - Gunjji

Ill take the Red Oak™ Smoke juice - Red Oak™ Sample Pack :D

Ripple we need to organize another event...kicked around a"PIF fest" type thing, and a LOT of people like the idea. Yeah, bummer you weren't there Sat. L, spoke highly of you, and that's good enough in my book! boB

I'd rather be called eccentric! :laugh:

boB, I wished I met you at the fest, this was hilarious......:lol::lol::lol:

RippleInStillWater

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Land Of Corruption
Ripple we need to organize another event...kicked around a"PIF fest" type thing, and a LOT of people like the idea. Yeah, bummer you weren't there Sat. L, spoke highly of you, and that's good enough in my book! boB

St. Louis was only 4 hours for me -- maybe peoria? springfield? louisville? I know some of us are midwesterners! Maybe ohio would be more central for everyone......

Thank you for the compliment :blush:, I'll respond to your pm later, my son is online, kills the connection, satellite you know! :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread