Johnson Creek

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curtis

ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
Nashville, TN
"It was nice to get the sampler pack at a discount, but the $11.88 I'm paying for shipping kind of ruined it."

The following was posted on their website

Shipping Cost Issues:
We’ve heard some feedback that a small number of customers are seeing unusually high shipping costs from the USPS. This seems to be a product and zip code combination issue that’s causing an error. We assure you it was not our intention to raise shipping costs (they in fact are not being raised at all). The remedy we put in place should already be correcting the issue. In the mean time, our team has already been combing through orders issuing credits on any effected orders and will continue to do so. While we work to cover every order, please send us an email if you believe your USPS shipping charge was higher than usual. Include your 10-digit order number (xxxxx-xxxxx) and your full name in an email to the temporary address we’ve set up: shippingcredits@johnsoncreeksmokejuice.com. One of our team members will look at your order and respond as soon as possible.

Thank you, neighbor.

bitey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2009
Central Ohio
I'm with you. We VG users might be a small segment of their customer base, but we are fairly captive. Nothing against the other non-PG juices out there, but JC is my favorite. They are rich, full-bodied, complex, rather and single note and flat.

I'm trying to go easy on them. Obviously they sell more PG so they are going to do R&D and release the new formula there. Makes business sense. I do wish they had skipped the mix and gone straight to VG. I really wish they would return emails.

And, I'm with you. We VG users may be a minority, but we are (were) a very loyal group. I personally defended them and referred others to them (both VG and PG users). When I read their lame suggestion that we should try their Reduced PG, I realized how not customer centered they really are.

I also have built up quite a reliance on their VG Vanilla (love it, and love to mix it with almost anything and love the consistency of JC VG) so I am feeling betrayed in more than one way. Had they warned us so we could have stocked up, then I would believe that VG would be back. As it is, I now have no trust of them and would have to see it (and taste it and vape it) to believe it. So much for the integrity of our one American eliquid supplier.

Jonesin

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2008
Sterling, Virginia
What is JC's service like? I ordered on the 10th and it has'nt shipped yet.Seems slow to me as I made a other order from a differant company on the 12th and its on its way already.

It took about 10 days for me to get my order and the shipping status never changed from pending even after the package was at my door.

VaporRaven

ECF Veteran
Jul 11, 2009
It took about 10 days for me to get my order and the shipping status never changed from pending even after the package was at my door.

The product better knock my socks off or I wont order from them again.If they are having a delay or something at least they can do is keep there customers imformed on the status of the order.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread