Johnson Creek

Status
Not open for further replies.

rejoice

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2008
USA KY
They are coming out with their new forumla. They sent me a bottle of their new Tenn Curred as a beta tester advocating that it has more throat hit and vape----IMO---it does and is better-----Sun
I love Tenn cured. Just got a new bottle yesterday. Wow a new improved Tenn Cured. I will be ordering this for sure. :D

Sun Vaporer

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2009
Florida
I love Tenn cured. Just got a new bottle yesterday. Wow a new improved Tenn Cured. I will be ordering this for sure. :D

Rejoice---it really is better and the ingrediant listing is different---they gave the boot to the Tobacco Absolute (maybe for FDA reasons?) and added Vanilla Extract. It tastes better to me and there is more of a throat hit. So I think you are going to like it for sure!!!

Sun

smokinsimon

ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
Just ordered a 15ml arctic mint.
I almost got the sample pack for 16 something it says 18 but it checks out at 16 and change. I didn't order the sample pack cause shipping was almost 15 dollars. So just got the one and shipping was 5 bucks.
Site says it's stronger menthol and more cooling. So giving it a shot.
BTW they ship USPS or Fedex. Thought that was a nice touch. Fedex was actually cheaper for the sample pack.

j4g3rb0mb3d

ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2009
Chicago, IL
I ordered a Welcome to E-Smoking Kit V2 *last night* before the website changed over. I had better get the older flavors. I ordered a Sample Pack V2 and some Tennessee Cured today, so that package had better be the new formula.

Oh boy... I'm nervous LOL.

The new formula had better not nerf my atomizers, and if they don't, JC has found its' newest loyal customer

Last edited:

j4g3rb0mb3d

ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2009
Chicago, IL
Just to add to the conversation,

The OLD product line:
Peach Cobbler
Vanilla Ice Cream
Sweet Strawberry
Hawaiian Kona Coffee
Mint Chocolate Madness
Chocolate Almond Decadence
Original Tobacco
Tennessee Cured
Arctic Mint
Wild Cherry
Smooth Hickory

The NEW product line:
Tennessee Cured
JC Original
Arctic Menthol
Espresso
French Vanilla
Chocolate Truffle
Summer Peach
Black Cherry
Mint Chocolate
Simply Strawberry

It remains to be seen, but I have a hunch that some of those flavors have been renamed. It seems that Hawaiian Kona Coffee lovers are S.O.L., and Smooth Hickory didn't make a comeback.

j4g3rb0mb3d

ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2009
Chicago, IL
Wait, what?

What happened to the VG? I see PG and "reduced PG", but not VG.

Are they sold out? Did they discontinue? Was the VG really just "reduced PG" all along?

I've sent them an email, but thought I would ask here as well as a heads up for the other VG users.

Yea, purely-based VG is gone, from what I gather from the website the reduced PG is 70% PG and 30% VG.

I've read that a mix of PG and VG can cause carmelization on atomizers, so that mix could be potentially bad. It's buried on the forums here somewhere.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread