Need some direction...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Islandgirl4ev

Mar 10, 2010
South Carolina
Got my JANTY STICK V3 SET IPOD WHITE in the mail today and the The Original Smoke juice Sample Pack - A sample sized dropper bottle of all ten delicious flavors of Original Smoke juice so you can find your favorite!

The flavors included are:
  • J.C. Original
  • Black Cherry
  • French Vanilla
  • Chocolate Truffle
  • Arctic Menthol
  • Tennessee Cured
  • Espresso
  • Mint Chocolate
  • Simply Strawberry
  • Summer Peach
So I have everything together..but haven't tried it yet. I'm not sure how to go about this..do I drip the juice into the cartridge and then prime it? I know this doesn't make sense..but i hope you can help. Tomorrow is the START OF A NEW ME!

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
Got my JANTY STICK V3 SET IPOD WHITE in the mail today and the The Original Smoke Juice Sample Pack - A sample sized dropper bottle of all ten delicious flavors of Original Smoke Juice so you can find your favorite!

The flavors included are:
  • J.C. Original
  • Black Cherry
  • French Vanilla
  • Chocolate Truffle
  • Arctic Menthol
  • Tennessee Cured
  • Espresso
  • Mint Chocolate
  • Simply Strawberry
  • Summer Peach
So I have everything together..but haven't tried it yet. I'm not sure how to go about this..do I drip the juice into the cartridge and then prime it? I know this doesn't make sense..but i hope you can help. Tomorrow is the START OF A NEW ME!

The Janty Sticks come with prefilled cartridges and unless you also bought some blank cartridges you might just try the prefilled first - usually 'RY4' but sometimes other flavors. So if you have the prefilled cartridge on, all you have to do is vape. IF you're using a blank cartridge, then fill it with a flavor above and fill it until you can still see the texture of the filler (white stuff in the cartridge) and it is moist at the top but not bubbled over - if that happens wick some of it off with a paper towel. You could also drop 2 drops (no more) down the atomizer chamber to the atomizer bridge which tends to 'prime' it but it isn't absolutely necessary to do that. However, I'd recommend it. It gives you a good first draw with good vapor and flavor. Slow long draws are good to start - like drinking a thick shake out of a straw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread